⚠Hospital Visit⚠

Veronica was laying beside Betty, holding her tightly since she had gotten out of surgery.  It was a good thing that her best friend, who could possibly be something more, was there with her. She was her comfort zone. And that was good for both of them. Now they truly believed that there was something at the end. They knew that there was light at the end of the tunnel. 

"I love you," Veronica whispered to Betty, "And I hope you know... that I am praying to God, that you're okay."

"I love you too, Veronica," she heard Betty say back, groggily and quietly.

"Betty?" she said excitedly, looking down at her, "You're okay."

"Yes, I am," she looked Veronica, her eyes brown and full of light, "I'm willing to start something. As long as you are, V."

"I am willing and able," she giggled, and kissed Betty passionately, being careful as to not put too much weight on her side.

Betty continued the kiss as if it was something that they had both wanted to do for a very, very long time. She never kissed anyone this way, not even Jughead, "You can be semi-rough, it's okay," Betty said, smiling, "I can handle it."

"B," Veronica blushed, "We're in a hospital. People are born and die here everyday."

"Yeah, and people also have sex," Betty giggled.

"Fine. Don't move then," Veronica moved down to Betty's area, putting her head through the hospital gown that they helped put her in, and she rubbed her through her panties, making it sensual for Betty. 

Betty bit her lip, looking down under the blanket, "You doing okay down there?" She asked, gasping every now and then, and Veronica nodded, and pulled Betty's underwear off. Her head moved closer to Betty's spot.

Betty could not see what Veronica was doing, so it was a surprise to her when she felt Veronica's wet tongue hit her entrance, tasting Betty for the first time ever. 

She tasted normal, but to Veronica, she was perfect. 

Betty then felt as a finger went into her entrance, and that was when Betty let out a quiet moan, and then turned into a moaning mess when Veronica had entered in another digit to help Betty cum faster. 

"God, V. Keep going," Betty said, playing with the bed sheet , and then they heard a knock at the door, and Betty hurried to get her underwear back on so that the doctor couldn't see what they were doing. Veronica moved back to lay down with her, smirking at Betty, and whispering, "Hospital Visit. Your favorite part now?" Betty nodded, then squeezed her thighs together as Veronica discretely played with her area when the doctor was in the room with them