⚠Road Trip ⚠

"Betty, pack your bags, now," Veronica ordered, coming through her bedroom door, "I can help."

Betty sat up, her hair all over the place, still exhausted, "Why, love?"

Veronica sat on the bed, and handed her a letter.

"'Dear Betty, I know that you live here. And I know for a fact that you'll be dead in a few days'. It's most likely some stupid middle schooler prank. It's okay," Betty tried to comfort Veronica, but she shook her head. 

"I can't risk it, B," Veronica shook her head, and grabbed her hand, "We need to get out of here, okay lovie?"

Betty nodded hesitantly, and stood up, stretching. She went over to her closet and started to pack. 

+++++

They had been on the road for three hours, and Veronica felt it was time to park and have a good time, so she found a fancy hotel in the Big Apple, and put a room on hold, two stories with a ledge over looking the living room from their bedroom, and a balcony with the beautiful view of Central Park. 

They went inside the room, and Betty looked all around like she had never seen something this amazing before. Veronica watched as Betty made her way to the kitchen, and saw the beautiful marble counters, and the large chandelier that hung down which lit up the whole hotel room. 

The dining table was tall, and so were the chairs, which would mean that both of the girls had to climb themselves up to get high enough to eat there. 

Veronica went over by Betty, and put her arms around her, "Have you ever seen a top floor hotel before in New York City?"

"Never," Betty admitted, laughing, "Who has? Except for the Lodge's of course."

Veronica giggled, and then took Betty's hand, and took her up the stairs, and she stood in front of the bed, reaching behind her to get the zipper unzipped, but she couldn't reach it. Betty smiled, and got it for her, and helped her take it off slowly. 

Betty then went for Veronica's neck hungrily, leaving dark marks down her neck, then to her shoulder. She took Veronica's wrists in her hands, then carefully pushed her down to the bed, giggling. 

Veronica let Betty hold her hands down as she went to her chest now, leaving light marks as if they were footprints. Veronica closed her eyes, and moaned quietly as Betty continued.

Veronica opened her eyes, now having an idea, and pushed Betty so that she was now on the bed, and they giggled together as Veronica unbuttoned Betty's pastel blouse, revealing her black, lacy bra. 

Veronica decided to reach behind Betty, and unclip her bra. She was still in her underwear and bra, which meant that Betty was the one, once again, to have all of her clothes off. 

"God, B. You're so fucking beautiful," Veronica smiled, and kissed in between her breasts, rubbing Betty's nipples with her thumb and pointer finger. 

This was something that Veronica and Betty haven't experienced together, which made them both extremely happy, and somewhat nervous. But that didn't stop them. They knew that this was best for them. Get used to it now so that you aren't married to a "female virgin" while you're also a "female virgin". 

Betty bit her lip, looking up at the ceiling as Veronica moved down her body, leaving kisses down her stomach, then removed her fingers from Betty's nipples, and moved to Betty's jeans. 

Veronica unbuttoned her jeans, and slipped them off of her, smiling. She kissed Betty's thighs, leaving more marks on her.

Betty shivered under Veronica's touch, but in a good way. In a way that she had never felt it before. She never felt this passionate of a touch, not with anyone. Not even Jughead. 

Betty felt as Veronica moved her mouth closer and closer to her warmth. She slipped her fingers under the seam of her underwear, and felt as the skin was tugged gently as she pulled off the underwear. 

She went in right away to kiss her entrance, and hummed there, "Jesus, B, you're so wet," and giggled as her tongue made it into her entrance. Betty bit her lip, trying not to moan loudly.

+++++

When they were done, Betty and Veronica cuddled close on the bed together, holding each other's naked bodies. They felt incredibly comfortable together, and they knew that they couldn't lose what they had together. They couldn't lose the bliss and comfort that they felt as a couple. 

Veronica stayed up until she knew that Betty was asleep, and comfortable. She then fell asleep, with her arm behind Betty's neck, holding the upper part of her back, and wrapping around her shoulder.

------------------

AHeM so this chapter was kind of long, but i hope you all enjoy! 

-----

message me or add to the conversation if you have any requests!