Two Days

It was two days since Betty was released from the hospital. She was back in school by Monday, which worried Veronica.

Betty was walking through the crowded halls, and felt a sudden force push her to the lockers with a loud bang. She looked in the face of her childhood best friend, and now, what seemed to be, her worst enemy.

"Archie, let me go!"

"No, Betty. You took away my happiness. You took her away from me!"

Suddenly, she felt a sudden force tear away Archie, "Veronica?"

"A certain raven hair prince is what I was looking for," Jughead's voice spoke, and she saw him, "Go to the Blue and Gold. Veronica's there."

Betty nodded, and headed for the Blue and Gold, going inside, "Hey."

Veronica smiled, going over to her, then hugged her carefully, "How's your first day back?"

"Not well."

Veronica pouted, "How come, B?"

"Well, duh. I haven't gotten a kiss yet today, and I was waiting for the right person," Betty smiles, walking closer to her, then gently pulls Veronica's face in to kiss her.

Veronica kissed back, her fingers playing with Betty's ponytail.

They got more passionate as the kiss went on for minutes.

Veronica's mouth then went down to Betty's soft neck. She sat on the desk, then tipped her head back, enjoying every second with Veronica's lips touching her skin. She felt Veronica breathing, and shivered.

Just then, someone came through the door. Veronica quickly pulled off of Betty, then turned around, only to see Jughead standing there. Awkward? I think so.

Jughead nodded, and came to his desk, and sat down at the computer, while Betty stood up, fixing her shirt, and stood up.

"So did you have fun girls?" Jughead looked up with a smirk on his face, and they both giggled.

"Yes, but you interrupted," Veronica laughed, and Jughead put his eyes on his laptop screen, and started to type, "I'm like that."

Betty smiled and went to the back room of the Blue and Gold, looking for archives.

"What are you doing, B?" Veronica asked, following her.

"I am," breathes in as she grabs a box, then brings it out to her desk, and breathes out, "looking for information on this Black Hood. Since Riverdale is literally the murder town capital of the world, he must've done it before. This," she taps on the box, "is labeled 'murder box'. Which has more than the missing... pets box. And that's a lot."

Veronica laughed, and moved to the box, "I'll help," and they started searching through the box, searching for what they needed. Betty then pulled out an article, dated May 11th, sometime in the early 80s, but it was faded.

"'School closed, due to Black-hooded figure in the hallways'. Damn. He's been around for almost 30 years. This is insane," Betty said, and shook her head, "This is terrifying."

Jughead stood up, and looked over Betty's shoulder, "30 years? That means..."

"Our parents know about the hooded figure," Veronica finished his sentence, and he nodded, "We need to talk to them."

Betty nodded, and sat down at her desk to rest, scared of what they had to do next. 

--

hey lovies!

thanks for all the reads this has been getting! 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤