chapter ten- endor

Rey was escorted to the ship that Poe and Finn had arrived on. Poe and Finn were waiting, still in handcuffs, the stormtroopers watching them carefully.

Poe and Finn glared at Rey, angry at her for saying goodbye to the Supreme Leader.

"Uncuff them," Smith ordered the stormtroopers while uncuffing Rey. (A/n- Rey really out here having that whole conversation with Kylo Ren with her hands behind her back lmao)

Rey inspected her wrists carefully, which we now free. Smith turned to Finn. "I don't want to see you here ever again, traitor. If you come back here I will kill you on sight."

Finn squinted his eyes. "No, if I come back here I will kill you on sight."

"If I didn't have strict orders to let you go, I would kill you right now," Smith barked, narrowing her eyes.

"Come on, guys, we gotta go," Poe said impatiently, stepping onto the platform, entering the ship.

Finn gave one a glare at Smith before following Poe. "Come on, Rey."

Rey gave one last glance at the room they were in. Her last glance of the First Order. Yes, she was taken here by force, but she didn't entirely want to leave this place. She didn't want to leave Ben. She wanted to stay, to comfort Ben and help him work through the dark side.

But she needed to help regain numbers for the Resistance. She needed to stop the First Order.

Rey took a deep breath, memorizing the layout. The next time she would be here, it would be an attack.

Rey let go of the breath she was holding and stepped onto the aircraft, it's door shutting behind her.

Poe and Finn were in the cockpit, starting the engine. "Where are we even going?" Rey asked, sitting down in an open seat near them.

The metal gate opened up, giving room for the ship to take off.

"Endor," Poe responded, pressing a couple buttons on the control booth.

"What's in Endor?" Rey asked.

"Hopefully, people we can recruit for the Resistance," Finn answered.

The ship picked up, exiting the First Order and blasting into space.

The next hour was silent, nobody talking. Poe wouldn't even look Rey in the eyes. He seemed on edge around her, angry.

"Poe, what's the matter?" Rey asked, her voice carrying a soft tone.

Poe ignored her, his focus staying on piloting the ship.

"Poe."

Poe grunted, putting the ship on autopilot, and turned towards Rey, standing up.

"Is it true?" Poe asked.

Rey furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Finn started shaking his head, focusing his eyes on the space.