chapter seventeen- reclaiming the first order

comment broskis, so I know what you think of what's happening😎

Kylo seethed in rage as he walked towards the hangar thirty minutes later. He had went to his chambers and had taken a steaming hot shower and had dressed in new clothes- but he couldn't enjoy it as he was still furious from what had occurred. He couldn't believe it. It was just his luck. The girl he loved had died. And then had been brought back to life. And then had lost her memory. Every single memory Rey had of Kylo was gone. It was comical. To think that Kylo would have a chance at being happy- he should have known better. He would never be happy.

But there must be a way for him to get Rey away from Kai- even if she wouldn't get her memories back. Because there was no way in Exegol that Kylo was going to let Kai keep Rey. Kylo just needed to heal and train, and he would be on his way to kill Kai and free Rey. The only reason he didn't follow Kai and try to kill him thirty minutes ago was because he knew Kai could easily kill him as he was wounded, and who would free Rey then? Nobody. Rey was safe in Kai's hands, for some reason. He wouldn't have taken her just to kill her. He wanted her for some reason- Rey's underlying power. Kylo desperately wanted to end Kai's life earlier, but he couldn't. Kylo had to keep his eyes focused on the bigger goal.

Safe? Kylo hissed to himself, his helmet distorting his voice. Did I really just say that Rey is safe with Kai? Rey is far from safe with him. Kai will teach her the ways of the Sith- making her repress her Jedi instincts.

Kylo made it to the hangar, inspecting the damages. Thousands and thousands of bodies laid on the floor, lifeless. A good majority of the First Order was in the hangar, talking about the sudden attack that occurred.

"The Resistance really built themselves up from the ground, just to get diminished again," Kylo overheard two stormtroopers talking to each other. "As if the petty Resistance could withstand the First Order!"

Kylo's entrance caused everyone's attention to direct to him. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at Kylo.

Kylo surveyed the people before him in disgust. "You made General Fritz Supreme Leader in my time of sickness," he said, glaring in hatred at the people standing before him. "I am the Supreme Leader," he called, his voice booming, bouncing around the hangar.

"General Fritz is dead. I killed him for his betrayal," Kylo said. Uneasy whispers filled the room. "And I was going to kill everyone involved in making him Supreme Leader for their disloyalty," Kylo started, glancing around the room. "But I've decided against that."

Sighs of relief filled the hangar. The tension relaxed slightly.

"I'm only executing every single person involved in the attack on Jakku and the murder of Rey," Kylo yelled, his voice rising. He wasn't going to inform the First Order that Rey was alive. Rebels would just hunt her down and kill her again. Plus, Rey wasn't even Rey currently. She was like a child- building her memories up from the ground. Everything she previously knew was diminished into thin air.

Gasps filled the hangar, most likely from the rebels involved in the attack on Jakku. The sound of protests filled the room. The Supreme Leader had just sentenced the ninety-five remaining rebels from the attack on Jakku to death.

"I will send my men to find out every rebel involved in the killing of Rey," Kylo declared, his helmet making his speech sound even more menacing. "If you were part of the attack on Jakku, say your prayers. You'll be dead by the next hour."

Silence. Nobody spoke or moved. Even their breathing seemed to halt.

"Long live the Supreme Leader!" someone in the crowd shouted, raising a fist into the air.