chapter eleven- the gala

Kylo Ren was deep in thought. It had been two weeks since he let Rey and her friends go. Kylo had been in pure misery. He missed her; he missed the way Rey scrunched her nose when she was angry, the way her dimples showed when she smiled. All Kylo wanted to do was take Rey in his arms and hold her.

"Ahem, Supreme Leader," General Case said, jolting Kylo out of his thoughts. "I said, the people are getting angsty. They want to meet Rey."

Kylo started shaking his head. "I can't do that right now. She's gone. She will come back and turn to the dark side, but right now we can't do anything about it."

"If she loves you, as you told the whole First Order she does, then she will come and make an appearance," Lieutenant Zion spat.

"Exactly. Rey doesn't love you. She left you, and she's not coming back. How could she love you? You fight for everything she fights against. In her eyes, you're a monster," General Fritz barked at Kylo.

The rest of the people in the room, holding their breath in anticipation for Kylo's temper tantrum.

"Sit down, Fritz," Kylo simply said, his lips in a tight line.

Fritz sat down slowly, confused.

"Rey will make an appearance to the First Order, that I give my word. But it's going to take time, a sn we're going to have to stall the people of the First Order for now. Meeting adjourned," Kylo said, standing up, abruptly strolling out the door.

Kylo frisked to his room hurriedly. He had an electronic map that showed where Rey's location was, with her heart rate and blood pressure on the side.

Kylo looked at the map, seeing the same as what he had seen for the past two weeks.

"Endor. What the hell is she doing there," Kylo whispered to himself.

~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since Rey left the First Order- since they came to Endor. Since Rey and Kai talked. Rey and Kai hadn't talked much since that night. Rey would often catch Kai glancing at her, and when Kai noticed that Rey caught him, he would smirk and keep staring.

What was Kai doing? What was his aim? Did Kai have feelings for Rey?

Rey cleared her mind of her thoughts and focused on the conversation in front of her.

"Rey, did you hear me? I said the numbers came in, and all together we rounded around six hundred people for the Resistance," Finn said excitedly.

Rey smiled. "That's good. Soon we will attack the First Order and restore balance to the galaxy."

"Rey! Finn!"

Rey and Finn turned their heads to see Poe running towards them. "Are you both packed? We leave in a couple minutes for Cloud City," Poe stated.