Character Index

The Character's Index is a list of all the characters' information.

General Carl Ludley - ACTIVE
Job Title: General
Sex: Male
Age: 45
Marital Status: Married
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Flat Top Black
Species: Human
USFD Record: The General has been a top rate Cadet. Getting promoted through the Channels. He was promoted to an Officer after he finished his tour of the Milky Way. He was one of a few that are able to explore the whole Milky Way. Then he was given his next promotion of Sr. Officer and requested his own ship and due to his exemplary record, he was given it. He served as 2nd in command on the new scouter. It wasn't until he finished his tour that he skipped over Captain and moved to Colonel and was placed in the USFD HQ to run diagnostics and linguistics. He moved through the channels and worked himself into the leader of the USFD and became General. Some say he did it through backstabbing and deceiving others, but no charges have been pressed against him.

Captain Alex Phillip - ACTIVE
Job Title: Captain
Sex: Male
Age: 30
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Blue Eyes
Hair Color: Brownish Blonde
Species: Human
USFD Record: Served with them for 12 years and has performed admirably in his duties. He has been given a great opportunity to serve the USFD on the greatest ship ever designed, The HSC Battlecruiser. His last tour had him on the Scouter 01. Where he was the 2nd in command. He performed his duties admirably and even was given the highest medal you can get in the USFD, the Medal of Honor. Awarding him the opportunity to Captain this ship. Not many know how the Medal of Honor was for, but they know it was well deserved.

Sr. Officer Jake Winchester - ACTIVE
Job Title: Security/Weapon Specialist
Sex: Male
Age: 25
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Brown Eyes
Hair Color: Black
Species: Human
USFD Record: Served with them for 5 years as a Security/Weapon Specialist. He is well known in the USFD "Unified Star Force Division" for his test scores at the Academy. He has the highest record for weapon simulation. On top of that when he was serving his first duty as Sr. Officer onboard Scouter 83, the crew was overtaken by the Separatist. A group of humans who believe in the old USFD "Unified Star Force Division" Ways. Before they lost control of the division to General Carl Ludley. The group overtook most of the crew aboard Scouter 83, but Winchester managed to save the crew and bring the scouter back to USFD and keep it from being captured. He was deemed the Silver Star. Which is the second highest medal you can get,

Sr. Officer Katherine Bird - ACTIVE
Job Title: Science
Sex: Female
Age: 23
Marital Status: Engaged
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Hair Color: Grayish White
Species: Drapoel
USFD Record: Katherine Bird was the first of her species to apply at the USFD "Unified Star Force Division" Academy. She did extremely well in the science division and was top of her class. She graduated with honors and this is her first mission to be serving onboard a space vessel. Her Mother is the ambassador for the Drapoel species and was able to use her pull to get her a first rage position on the HSC Battlecruiser.

Sr. Officer Victoria Vine - ACTIVE
Job Title: Engineering
Sex: Female
Age: 25
Marital Status: Divorced - Steven Barker
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Species: Human
USFD Record: Victoria Vine has served as an Officer in engineering on Scouter 16. She was stationed there for most of her career where she started as a Cadet and was promoted to Officer for her work ethics. General Carl Ludley promoted her to Sr. Officer and stationed her on board the HSC Battlecruiser. She was the best-qualified person to handle the engines.

Officer Steven Barker - ACTIVE
Job Title: Specialist
Sex: Male
Age: 23
Marital Status: Divorced - Victoria Vine
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Species: Human
USFD Record: Not much of Steven Barker's record is known to the public. He and a few other scientists were in charge of the designing and discovery of the new power source. Not many even know what the power source is. It has been kept under wraps for the whole process.

Sr. Officer Carlos Rodriguez "Doc" - ACTIVE
Job Title: Doctor
Sex: Male
Age: 28
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Wavy Black
Species: Human
USFD Record: Never been assigned to a space vessel. Doc or Carlos Rodriguez served alongside General Carl Ludley as his personal physician. The General wanted to make sure the crew of the HSC Battlecruiser had the best care in the division. Before he was his personal aid, he scored high on the medical exam and graduated from They academy with honors earning him the rank of Sr. Officer. The first time any medical personnel has been promoted to Sr. Officer.

Sr. Officer Leon Ryder - ACTIVE
Job Title: Pilot
Sex: Male
Age: 33
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Bald
Species: Human
USFD Record: Sr. Officer Ryder is well known for his exceptional flying on the scouter 19. The ship had a malfunction and was going to crash land on a planet. However, Sr. Officer Ryder was able to maintain altitude and land the scouter without sustaining major damages. It is what earned him his rank of Sr. Officer. General Carl Ludley couldn't think of a better person to pilot the new HSC Battlecruiser.

Sr. Officer Tina Baker - ACTIVE
Job Title: Deployment
Sex: Female
Age:24
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Long Brown Hair
Species: Human
USFD Record: She served under Sr. Officer Winchester on his scouter 83 as his Officer in Weapons/Security. She was a huge supporter for Winchester during the mutiny that she deserved to be promoted for her actions. She is very faithful to Sr. Officer Jake Winchester that she asked him if she could be stationed onboard the HSC Battlecruiser.

Arian - ACTIVE
Job Title: Unknown
Sex: Female
Age: Unknown
Marital Status: Unknown
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: White
Species: Arianhood
USFD Record: This alien landed on planet earth in its space ship. The USFD Scientist discovered the ship and alien unconscious. They brought her back to the lab and did some studying on it. Come to find out the alien has the ability to transport itself anywhere through time and place. The General decided to make a deal with the alien to take it back to its home planet in exchange for technology information, however, what the alien didn't know is that the General decided to capture the species and bring them back for the use of their ability. She has the ability of teleconesis and can communicate with her people through thought speak. As long as she is on the planet.

Cadet Michaela Smith - ACTIVE
Job Title: Pilot
Sex: Female
Age 21
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Species: Human
USFD Record: Michaela Smith graduated with honors from her class. She was the best pilot and passed the flight test with a 95. The highest score being Sr. Officer Leon Ryder. Her family comes from a long line of pilots. Her brother is currently stationed onboard Scouter 63 and is an officer. She hopes to do better than him and prove to her family that she is the better pilot. She was recruited by Leon Ryder to be his next 2nd in command for the co-pilot title.

Prime - ACTIVE
Job Title: The Leader of Arianhood
Sex: Male
Age: Unknown
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: White
Species: Arianhood
USFD Record: He is currently the leader of Arianhood. He is a wise leader with many years of service for his people. He doesn't have the same ability as Arian. It would seem she is the only one with the abilities to teleport. Something that the General didn't know.