7- The mystery gang

I tap my pencil on my desk, staring at the clock. I'm currently in Calculus and siting by good ole Ace.

He taps me on the shoulder. "Princess, Want to hang with me and my friends? We're going to a carnival." He asks while drawing mustaches on people in his math book.

Wow! He's actually is inviting me to hang out with him and his idiot friends? Maybe I should say no. This could be another scheme to prank me!

"I don-!"

"You can invite Kaia! I promise I won't prank you." He pleads with puppy dog eyes, that make me want to pinch his cheeks.

"Oh alright." I giggle, giving in to him. "I'll go but NO. MORE. PRANKING." I push my finger into his solid chest to show I'm serious.

He puts his hands up in mock surrender. "Okay. Okay. Princess, I promise I will not prank you."

I nod with a satisfied smile. "Well than I'm looking forward to a day at a carnival, Pretty boy!"

The day went by fast as I drive with Kaia, to a clothing shop. Usually my clothes come from online stores, like Neiman Marcus or Bloomingdales, but sometimes I like typical teenage stores like Forever 21 and American Eagle.

We walk in Banana Republic looking at shoes to go with our outfits. I settle for cute, white sandals.

Kaia and I drive from the mall to the Carnival, where we'll meet the guys.

Harley's Outfit

Harley's Outfit. ⬆️

I park my Mercedes next to Ace's Maserati. He and two other boys lean against it.

"Hey Har, Kai." Ace nods his head in our direction. His green eyes are covered with a pair of shades.

"Hello Ace."

Ace nudges his two friends who give us a smile. "I'm Brody Black and this-" The tall one points to the shortest amount the group. "This is Calix."

"You can call me Cal. Nobody calls me Calix." He runs a hand through his dyed silver hair. "Wow! You two are like sooo gorgeous! Like little goddesses." Cal flashes his pearly white smile, making Kaia and I look at each other.

"Don't worry Cal is gayer than the twirler in a pride parade." Ace reassures, he come to stand by me.

"Well I don't know about y'all, but I'm heading off to the food court." Brody states, looking at a little girl who is carrying chili cheese fries.

"Dude. We just had Taco Bell on the way here."

"Your point!" Brody blushes and crosses his arms over his chest.

Ace sighs but walks towards the food court. I get Cotton Candy. Ace gets a blue Slurpee. Cal gets candy. Kaia gets nachos and candy. And Brody gets two hotdogs, fries, candy, chips and popcorn.