chapter 6

Beomgyu's POV

It's friday today and of course, I am on my way to the school. Our meet up's going to be tomorrow so I'm kinda nervous.

"Yow, Choi Beomgyu!" Yeonjun said to me while putting his arm around my neck.

"Got a fight again with your dad?" he asked as he was looking at my lips.

"Yep." I replied shortly.

"Don't you get tired of him?" he asked while Soobin and Huening Kai suddenly appeared infront of me.

"I don't know. I'm already used to it. I already told you that ever since my mom died, he has always been like that. So it's not his fault." I explained.

"Maybe he was just too sad to cope with the death of your mom." Yeonjun said while me, Soobin and Huening Kai just nodded.

---

The day finally went by and now I'm walking towards home.

As I was walking, I got my phone and airpods, when I was trying to pair it with my phone, a girl bumped into me.

She fell but she immediately stood up and said sorry. Then ran away. Eh. I walked when I heard a crunch below my feet. I looked at my foot and raised it. And there I saw an identification card. I'm guessing it was the girl I bumped into since it wasn't here a while ago.

I picked it up and looked at the name.

Lee Hyunbi.

That was the name written on the id. It was familiar. And it clicked me, she was the girl who called me. The friend of Seulgi, the one who will meet me tomorrow.

What the hell.

I bumped into her.

Lee Hyunbi.

But I didn't get to see her face.

Her ID?

Her face was visible but I guessed she used it for over 3 years since it was scratched and kind of blurry.

How?

There is no ID case.

I know! It's unbelievable!

I looked at the school and she was studying at Seoul Arts Academy.

We have different schools.

Argh!

I study at Nyeon University.

It's not far from each other but it's also not near to each other.

I walked to my house and all I could think of is her.

end of chapter 6