chapter 56

Hyunbi's POV

The flight to Paris was good and comfortable. We slept throughout the whole ride. When we woke up, delicious foreign foods and drinks were served that made our stomachs very happy.

We are now heading to our hotel. Beomgyu is talking with the staff while me and mother are waiting here in the lounge room.

"Honey, if Beomgyu proposes to you, will you accept it?" mom suddenly opened a topic that was very random.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I asked if Beomgyu will propose to you, will you accept it?" she asked again. Aish. I heard the question, I'm just shocked to hear it from my own mother.

"Well yeah of course-" I stopped and looked at her, "only if you let me.." I whispered.

"Why not?" she said and I looked at her again.

"Hey guys, let's go now?" Beomgyu appeared so we headed to our hotel room.

"Wow.." I managed to say with mouth open as I roamed my eyes around the room, "how the hell.. is this so pretty.."

"Is it okay" Beomgyu asked and I looked at him.

"Okay?" I said while raising my brows, "this is beyond okay! How can you just okay this? This is so freaking cool Beomgyu! I love you so much!" I said as I ran to him and placed kisses on his cheek.

"Ehem." mother faked a cough, "I'm right here."

"Aish, mom! I was just- ugh nevermind" I said then started to unpack my stuff.

"This day, we'll rest. Then tomorrow, we'll spend the whole day exploring the city." Beomgyu said and I smiled.

"I'm just gonna go take a bath in my room." Beomgyu said as he exited me and mother's room.

"Mom, isn't this place amazing?" I asked her and she just smiled at me, "I mean just look at this room and what? There's also a terrace to see the eiffel tower!" I was so amazed I couldn't stop talking.

"I know Hyunbi. Good thing, Beomgyu is a really really good guy. You deserve him and he deserves you." Mom smiled as she laid next to me.

"Wait I've got an idea." I said as I stood up and took my phone, "mom, can you take a picture of me here? I'll post on my instagram since it has been ages since I last posted, literally."

"Okay then." she said as I gave her my phone.

_hxxnxi_03

❤  🗨  ↗️  📥8,001 likes_hxxnxi_03 long time no post huhu #parisᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 962 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

❤ 🗨 ↗️ 📥
8,001 likes
_hxxnxi_03 long time no post huhu #paris
ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 962 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

end of chapter 56