chapter 48

Hyunbi's POV

I was released from the hospital since I just fainted nothing serious. Me and Beom went straight to my house. When my mother heard about what happened she was extremely worried but I told her what and how it happened.

"What? That's impossible Hyunbi. You must've missed him too much to see him in other people." she said.

"No, mom. Please believe me, he really looked like dad." I said and she sighed.

"Hyunbi.." she pleaded, worried for me.

"Mom, I'm serious. Why would I lie to you about that sensitive topic?" I asked tearing up.

"Hyunbi, dear.. please. Your dad is gone. Years ago. Please, please let go of him already--"

"Mom, I did! I let go of him, years ago mom! But why? Why am I seeing him today when I know he died years ago?" I raised my voice and it shocked her.

"Hyunbi.." Beomgyu noticed my raised voice and he held my hand telling me to calm down.

"I-I I'm sorry mom." I said and hugged her, "it's just that.. mom.. tell me, why am I seeing him today when I let go of him years ago?" she has a puzzled face.

"Well, obviously because it was really him that I saw." I said. She didn't argue with me and just sighed while nodding.

"Fine fine fine, believe what you want to believe. Just don't harm yourself, okay? I love you so much." she said and went upstairs.

I immediately went out of the house and I heard Beomgyu follow me to his car.

"Yah! Hyunbi, where are you going?" he screamed. I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"Just go inside, ppalli." I said and he immediately opened it and we went inside.

"Now, tell me, where are you planning to go?" he asked.

"You know where Hyerin lives right?" I asked and he nodded.

I stared at the road and said, "lead the way, then.."

end of chapter 48

A/n: hello! i'm sorry for very very slow update. i just don't have the feeling to update my stories because aside from having family problems, i'm so into kdramas and txt/other groups i stan, so much :)) maybe i can't update after the comeback :) i'm so whipped for them lol okay so here's chap 48 hope u like it