chapter 26

Hyunbi's POV

_hxxnxi_03
well, i wouldn't have dm-ed you if you didn't judge my post.

freckles_felix.43
now i'm wrong? i just said my opinion, i didn't judge you.

_hxxnxi_03
then, you're dumb. since that's kind of the same thing.

freckles_felix.43
you're korean, right?

_hxxnxi_03
uh, obviously?

freckles_felix.43
well it doesn't look like you are.

_hxxnxi_03
excuse me?!

freckles_felix.43
why are you always saying excuse me? you aren't even passing by me. ;)

_hxxnxi_03
ah, do you know the purpose why you were born?

freckles_felix.43
because God made me?

_hxxnxi_03
nO. you were made to annoy people.

freckles_felix.43
are you joking?

_hxxnxi_03
according to what i know, a joke and stating a fact is different from each other.

freckles_felix.43
look, i'm sorry if i offended you. i just wanted to be noticed.

_hxxnxi_03
well then, you succeeded. you caught my whole attention that i can't forget you now. fELIX. that will be forever in my mind. ANNOYING FELIX.

freckles_felix.43
:(

since i was too annoyed. i didn't reply and was about to put my phone on my pocket until someone bumped onto me making me fall.

"Can you please watch where you're--- beomgyu?"

"I-uh. Hi." Beomgyu said and then walked past me.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" I asked him as I held his wrist and he turned around.

"I.. I need some time alone.." he said and I quickly blocked his way.

"You can tell me your problem if you don't have anyone to talk to.." I said nervously.

"It's fine--"

"No, I can clearly see that you aren't fine. You can tell me anything. We're friends right?" I said and he sighed.

He told me everything about him and Hyerin. I was flustered at first but managed to understand him.

"I think you should give her a chance.." I said and he looked up to me.

"Why?" he asked.

"Maybe, she really has changed or the guy really kissed her first and she didn't have the strength to resist since she's a girl--"

"That's not my reason on why I don't wanna go back to her.." he said while fixing his eyes on the ground.

"then what?"

"I already have a special someone in my heart.." he said and stared at me.

end of chapter 26