chapter 30

Beomgyu's POV

It's Saturday today and Seulgi called me, she said she wanted to hang out. So I asked her where and she said Han Park so I am going there now.

"Hi Seulgi!" I approached her and she waved back.

"Hey Beomgyu!" she said and typed on her phone.

"So? What are we going to do now?" I said.

"Let's wait for a while. I invited some other peeps." she said, and I just nodded.

"How many did you invite Seulgi?" I asked her

"Um three. You and two others." she said and I nodded

"Okay, I'll go somewhere for a while.." I said and she nodded.

"I told you not to be late! Aish, hyunbi.." as I heard Seulgi's shriek, I turned around and saw Hyunbi!

"so you're one of the people Seulgi invited.." I said and Seulgi flinched.

"Woa-woah. I thought you were gonna go somewhere for a while..?" Seulgi said.

"N-no. Nevermind." I said and cleared my throat, "so where's the last person you invited?"

"here." a familiar voice said behind me and i turned around.

"Well of course. Seulgi would invite her love--"

"Shut up Beomgyu if you don't wanna be dragged out of this--"

"Okay, okay. You don't have to say things you can't even do.." I said and peeked at her. Her eyes were piercing through my body. I laughed and she hit me.

"O-ow. T-that hurts~" I teased her.

"Bitch," she spoke and turned to Hyunbi, "let's just go hyunbi, why did i even invite these hooligans--"

"excuse me!?" oops, i forgot about soobin, "if you're going to get mad, then be mad at him," he pointed at me, "i just got here and you're already ditching me?"

"well, soobinie.. your friend here is annoying the crap out of me, so you better tame this shit before we hang out, got it bae?" she said.

"what? you're dating?! and you didn't tell me!?" i said and looked at soobin but immediately looked at the person who said the exact same thing as to what i said, who was looking at seulgi that is now looking at me.

hyunbi..

end of chapter 30