chapter 51

Hyunbi's POV

We are headed today to our house so dad can talk with my mother. I smiled at the thought of them meeting again after years. And a little disappointed because our family cannot be formed anymore.

"Are you really okay, Hyunbi?" Beomgyu asked for the nth time.

"Yes, I'm really fine, Gyu. Don't worry." I said as I sniffed and he patted my back.

"Aish, Hyunbi. After this you get some rest okay?" he said and I nodded. He hugged me, I hugged him back.

"We're here." the driver of dad said. Beomgyu held my hand and we got outside of the car.

I went to my dad and hugged him. He turned to his back a little and then held my hands from his front.

"Not a single thing from this house changed." my father said.

"Yeah. Mom didn't change it even one bit because she said memories of you were in this house." I said while slowly recalling the past.

Realizing I almost cried, I stopped myself. I should be tough since it's very sure that my mom would break down after seeing my dad. All the time, she thought dad was dead. So did I.

I went inside the house and saw that mom wasn't in the living room. So I told dad and Beomgyu to sit down in the living room first then I went to the kitchen and I saw mom, cooking.

It seemed like she noticed my presence and smiled at me, "hi sweetie. i'm making brownies. let's eat after i'm done okay?"

I smiled back, "okay mom. but you have a guest" i said.

"Oh really? okay i'm coming." she said and then took off her apron and set it aside.

Once she saw the guest, her face turned from a bright smile into a confused face.

"Youngjee?" she whispered, "is that you, youngjee?"

I quickly went to her and supported her since she was about to fall.

"H-hyunbi.. a-are you seeing... w-what I'm s-seeing?" she said, eyes still glued to dad.

"Yes mom." I said and she cried.

"H-how?" she said and dad immediately stood up and kneeled infront of mother since mom was sitting on the floor while I am at her back supporting her.

"I'm so sorry, Hyunbin.." dad said.

Dad explained everything to mom while they were talking in the living room. Me and Beomgyu just stayed in my room and slept the whole afternoon.

"Hyunbi, wake up." I heard Beomgyu said and I opened my eyes, "your mother is waiting for you downstairs. she wants to talk to you."

I nodded and stood up the bed. I tied my hair and went downstairs with Beomgyu.

"Hyunbi, come here let's eat brownies" I laughed at what she said and me, mom and Beomgyu ate her brownies happily.

end of chapter 51