chapter 49

Hyunbi's POV

"Who is it?" a guard from Hyerin's house asked.

"Beomgyu." he said and he let us in. A maid saw us and immediately went into the big house. I could her her distant shout that said Señorita Hyerin, there are people who want to see you.

"Wow, señorita." I whispered.

"Tss, they like being called like that." Beomgyu said and I just looked at him.

"Who is there?" I heard a man say inside the house.

"Visitors of your daughter, señorito." voice of the maid said. We didn't hear anything after, just footsteps coming near us.

As I saw the man, I immediately hugged him. Without a minute, he immediately pushed me to the ground. I was crying already.

"How dare you!" the old man shouted to me. I just sat on the ground crying watching him. How did his attitude become like this in just years.. I thought as I remembered my father as warm-hearted.

I could feel a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulling me back to stand up.

"Who are you and how dare you hug me?" the old man said.

"Dad.." I said through the muffled cries and hugged him again, "dad.. I missed you so much. I thought you were dead.." I said and he pushed me once again.

I fell to the ground once again and he ordered the guards to let us out.

"No.. no nono.. dad, please." I said while the guards dragged us out.

"Beomgyu, please. I want to go back to him." I said and he hugged me tightly while not saying a word.

"Beomgyu..!" I screamed and he was shocked. I couldn't control myself. Lots of emotions were created.

"Hyunbi.." he said and I kept on crying without knowing I fell asleep.

at hyunbi's house

I woke up and saw that I was in my room. I stood up and went to the kitchen to drink water. As I got back to my room, I saw Beomgyu.

"Oh. Where have you been?" he asked.

"Drank water." I said as I went to my mirror and looked at my face.

"Tss, I look like I just got beaten up by gangs." I said as I touched my swollen cheeks, eyes and nose. All of them were kind of red.

"You're still cute tho." he said and I laughed.

"I know." I said and we both laughed. I went to the bed and sat, my back on the headboard, "come here, beommie." I said.

He smiled and cuddled next to me. He put his arm behind my neck and rested his head to mine.

"I have an idea, Hyunbi." he said, still in our position.

"Hm?" I hummed and he faced me.

He told me his idea and I just agreed. The plan was to tell Hyerin to help us get to her father in exchange for our forgiveness. Well, I already forgave her. This is just a secret;)

Anyway, yeah. But we won't tell her that our plan is to convince her father that I am his daughter.

"Wait, I just realized.." I mumbled

"what?" gyu responded.

"Me and Hyerin are half sisters!?" I said and we looked at each other.

end of chapter 49