chapter 33

Hyerin's POV

"I want you to investigate on this girl." I said to an investigator I hired, "I'll pay you any price, as long as you figure out everything about that girl."

"Yes ma'am." he said and then left our mansion.

"Hyerin!" a shout echoed throughout the house,

"What is it, oppa?" I said and then got a glass of water.

"Where is eomma and appa?" my brother, Lee Felix, asked.

"Eomma is out with her friends, I don't know about appa. Maybe in the company?" I said and drank my glass of water.

"Oh, okay. So how are you doing sis? Are you enjoying Korea?" he asked

"Are you serious, oppa? Why are you asking that when I grew up here." I said and walked to my room, he followed, "I just lived in Australia for 2 years,"

"Well, I thought you can't adjust yet since 2 years is long--"

"No, it's not oppa. It's a short time." I said and retouched my face.

"Okay, if you say so." he said and put his hands on his cheeks," So how are things going with you and Beomgyu?" he asked and I looked at him.

"He doesn't want me anymore oppa! He's not like before that gets excited whenever he sees me, but instead, it feels like I'm a stranger to him. That we didn't have a past." I said and memories flashed back in my thoughts.

"what? how could he not be addicted to my little pretty princess today?" he said and then messed my hair.

"ugh! don't mess my hair and duh, it's obviously because he found a new one!" I said and he chuckled.

"Well, I'm pretty sure, you're prettier than the new girl he found." he said and then went to the door, "I need to get going lil sis, take care and find other boys.." he said winking before exiting my room.

"But I only want Beomgyu..." .

end of chapter 33