chapter 53

Hyunbi's POV

Beomgyu held my hand and guided me to the living room. When he saw that it was packed with my mom's visitors, he dragged me outside the house.

"Let's just stay here. Is it okay, love?" he asks.

I smiled sweetly, "as long as I'm with you."

He looked at me and cringed. I slapped his arm, "i hate you." I murmured.

"What?" he said.

"Nothing."

"I heard what you said, hyunbi." he said smirking.

I looked at him. I took my hand from his and crossed my two arms.

"Oh come on Hyunbi. Take it back." he said.

"Not until you apologize." I said and he stopped.

"Why would I apologize when you're the one who said you hate me?" he pouted.

"Why?" I questioned, "tsk. You should apologize to me for cringing to what I said."

"What? It's not that big of a problem, Hyunbi." he said and I glared at him.

"It is! Whenever you call me baby, honey, sweetie, dear or love, I don't cringe at all, but when I said that one line that I'm sincere about, you fucking cringe?" I said and he stared at me.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"What--"

*CHUP*

I widened my eyes at what he had done. "Beomgyu! How could you do that! I didn't even reply to your question yet!" I said and he pouted.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby--"

"You see. You see! You keep calling me that but did I cringe? No!" I said clearly irritated at my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, hyunbi.." he said and I looked at him.

"Okay." I said coldly and he hugged me.

"I said I'm sorry. Please forgive me, princess." he said while still hugging me and putting his chin on my shoulder.

"No-- AAAAAAHHHH" I exclaimed when he suddenly carried me and spinned me around. It was about 6 turns until he put me down.

"I love you" was what he said after mom called us to go inside. We didn't notice that her visitors already left.

"Okay, mom." I said and stood up, leaving Beomgyu.

"Where's Beomgyu, Hyunbi?" Mom asked.

"Oh, he's--"

"Here, mom!" Aish. That brat.

"Oh okay. Now that both of you are here, let's finish my birthday with just the three of us." Mom said while bringing beer and food to the table.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Beomgyu said and went to the living room who came back with a paper bag, "here, mom. I forgot to give it to you when I got here. Happy birthday, mom." Beomgyu said and I smiled. Such a thoughtful dork.

end of chapter 53