chapter 27

Beomgyu's POV

"Who is it--"

*RING RING RING*

My attention diverted from her question to my phone. I looked at the name and Yeonjun was calling.

"I'm sorry, I should answer this first." I excused myself and she nodded.

on the phone

"What is it---"

"YAH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Yeonjun screamed through the phone making me distance it from my ear a little.

"Don't shout! I can hear you!" I said and he laughed through the other line.

"Where are you, Choi Beomgyu!?" He said

"Somewhere, why?"

"Dumbass, you're dead meat." he said and I was confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're father is here, dude. He is looking for you--"

*toot toot toot*

I didn't let him finish and immediately ended the call.

"Um, Hyunbi. Something came up at school so I gotta go. U-uh, let's talk some other time okay?" I said and she smiled.

"O-oh, okay.." I smiled and then went on my way.

*PAAAAKK*

I was welcomed by a punch again.. by my father just as I entered the principal's office and everyone's faces were shocked. Except me and my father.

"O-oh. Um.." The principal managed to speak and cleared her throat.

"What is it that you called me here for, abeoji?" I asked while looking down and holding my punched face.

"What did you do now?" he said and I looked at the principal.

"What is he talking about Ms. Kim?" I asked her and she cleared her throat again.

"I called Mr. Choi because--"

"Of course! My great son did something again! What is it now, Beomgyu!? Why can't you just fix your life just for once--"

"Um. Mr. Choi. I called you here not because he made a mistake. But because I wanted to tell you that Beomgyu has been improving these past few weeks." Mr. Kim finally said and I looked up at my father who was kinda embarrassed.

"Ha. You heard that, abeoji? I am improving." I said sarcastically to him and he just glared at me, "Everytime you get called to my school you always think I did bad, not thinking if I did good--"

"Because you never do good. You're badluck to our family. I just kept you because I loved your mother. She loved you, I don't. But if she cares for you, so I kept you and fed you--"

"Yes, you kept and fed me. But overall, you tortured me. You treat me like it was bad that I was made and experienced the world. You know what? I'm sick of my life and everytime, I always think, I'd rather have a poor life and a loving family than having a wealthy family but torturers." I said, "if that's all you need to say Ms. Kim, then I'll get going." I said and exited the room.

end of chapter 27