chapter 24

Beomgyu's POV

"Beomgyu~ please i'm sorry okay? please forgive me already" Hyerin kept talking to me and clinging on to me.

"Can you not?! We're done okay!? Don't u have pity for yourself? Look, you're gossiped by everyone here in school because you wasted an all in one boy like me." I said as I roamed my eyes towards the whole hallway. Girls were looking and gossiping, i'm sure they were talking about Hyerin.

"Oppa--"

"Don't call me that!" I screamed and she froze.

"W-what? Why are you being like this? Before, you were so addicted to me--"

"That was before you cheated on me." I said

"I told you! Jihoon kissed me first--"

"But still! You didn't deny it and just kept on sucking his fucking lips!" I screamed and she flinched.

"N-no.. No beomgyu, I couldn't release from his grip because he was so strong and he was pushing me to the wall! How could u expect me to fight! Believe me Beomgyu, please--"

"No. I saw what I saw. You didn't struggle. You clearly enjoyed the fucking kissing session you two had. I saw it with my own two eyes, Hyerin." I said and walked out from the hallway when I bumped into a guy.

Jihoon.

"Hey Beom-- oh. Hyerin? you're back?" He said while smirking.

"What does it look like jerk?" she said then slapped Jihoon in the face. Hard.

"Asshole, look what you've done! Beomgyu thinks I'm a cheater and it's all because of you!" she screamed and Jihoon laughed.

"Excuse me? But you're the one who kissed me first. Of course, a guy would definitely kiss back--"

Another slap that echoed through the hallway.

"Motherfucker! What?! I kissed you first!? Dumbass! Why would I even kiss you when I have a boyfriend--"

"Exactly!" Jihoon said and then laughed, "if you had a boyfriend why the hell did you kiss me?" he smirked.

"I-I.." I was speechless and left the hallway.

"Wait, B-beomgyu, wait!" she screamed but I ran out of the school.

end of chapter 25