chapter 55

Beomgyu's POV

"Where are we going again, Beomgyu?" Hyunbi's mother asked me.

"Paris, mom." I said as I smiled brightly.

"Hm, that's great! I've never been to Paris before and neither does Hyunbi." she said and came up to me, "thank you so much for everything, son. Thank you for taking care of my daughter."

"Are you going to allow me to marry her, mother?" I joked at her making her caught off guard, "I was just joking-"

"Of course!" she said.

"Omo, really?" I said as I hugged her, "Thank you so much, mother! I love Hyunbi so much!"

She laughed and patted my back. It felt good knowing her mother approves of me and um, her father? I'm glad now that they saw each other again. It was just like yesterday, when Hyunbi talked to me about his father. Now, everything's fine.

"Hey, why are you hugging without me?" Hyunbi's voice echoed through the living room, with a pouty face, she approached us, "is the word group hug not in your vocabulary?"

"Oh come here." I said as I reached my hand to her and squished her.

"Oh enough with this. We'll be late for our flight." mother said, "Hyunbi, sweetie, are you done packing your stuff? We'll stay in Paris for three days."

"Yes mom. I'm done." she replied.

"Okay then let's go!" her mother exclaimed.

"you both didn't leave behind anything right?" she said, standing outside of the airport, "passport--"

"Everything's brought mom, don't worry." Hyunbi reassured her mother.

"If one of you forgot your things, I'm really not going to approve Beomgyu in marrying you Hyunbi." her mother said that widened my eyes.

"What?" we both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. Her mother too.

"I was just kidding. Come on!" looks like mom is more excited than me and Hyunbi.

end of chapter 55