CHAPTER 7

ETHAN'S P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and the events of yesterday morning came back to me. Then I remembered Rose slept with me in bed last night but when I turned to the side, I saw that the bed was empty.

Where is ROSE? That is when I sat up, her dress and clothes were not here and then I looked at her dresser, which is when I saw the ring on it...then I remembered everything I did to her last night.

UH-OH!! WHAT HAVE I DONE... I jumped out of bed. She is in the guest room...I decided not to panic. I changed and (washed and all) went downstairs.

"Morning Sir, your grandpa left for the office already, mm... Is Rose not coming down?" Madam Lee-Ann.

That did not take me a second to register. I got up and ran to her room to find it completely empty, her dress she had on was laying on the bed, her brush she used is on the dresser in her room, her bed is how it was since yesterday morning.

"Sir Ethan?" Brooklynn said. "What?" I spoke. "Madam Lee-Ann asked me to tell you breakfast is ready." She spoke. "Tell her I am busy." I spoke.

I ran to the library leaving Brooklynn there.

"Rose?" I called out. No response. "Rose? Where are you? Come one I am sorry; I didn't mean it please." I spoke.

Grandpa is going to kill me when he finds out she is gone. I ran out of the mansion to the front gate.

"Did Rose leave this morning?" I asked. "Yes sir, she said she's fetching her other belongings at home but that was around seven this morning." he said. "And it's nine now, did any driver go with her?" I asked. "No sir, madam insisted on taking a cab sir," he said. "Okay thank you Cade." I said and went inside.

I took out my phone and called her father, but he claims that he has not seen nor spoken to his daughter since yesterday. Where are you ROSE? You are causing me trouble.

I hired our private investigator to look for her and I am still waiting after 2 months.

2 YEARS LATER, MONTHS, WEEKS, AND DAYS.