2 ♪ Usual

Days passed just like that, Chenle admiring Jisung from afar and sometimes getting caught.

He spent half of his last year of school just like that.

Until one day, one of his friend invited him on a birthday party, where the whole school will be going.

Chenle didn't bother to look good, he just put on a white shirt whith a black jeans and sneakers and a black jacket and just combed his hair like an usual day.

He took his wallet, phone, bid goodbyes to his parents, earned disapproval on his dress up but just shrugged it off and went out.

(In the party)

He was just sitting with his friends in a couch and lazying around not really caring much.

But he felt someone staring at him so he looked at everywhere and found, well, Jisung staring at him.

He was really weirded out. Because it was unusual.

He may or may not have blushed but was quick to compose himself and told all of his friends to find another place to sit comfortably which all of them agreed.

He wasn't bothered the rest of the party.

(Back at home)

Chenle threw himself on the bed and sighed.

"What was with him staring at me?"

"Tch Chenle get over it, you never having him to yourself."

"BUT IT'S FRUSTRATING."

"Jusssst get over it and focus on studies you dipshit."

"Quit thinking about him."

He got up and walked to the bathroom, did his routine before sleeping and after coming out fell on the bed and fell asleep.

_ _ _

Published: 02-02-2020
Words: 269

Edit: 18-03-2020

:)