33 ♪ Understandings

It was another Sunday, evening.

They were watching some comedy show on TV, sitting on the sofa.

The distance between them was a bothersome to Jisung for some reason. No matter how many times he sat right beside Chenle, the boy would slow-ly shift away, and Jisung didn't like it one bit.

"Are we really back to normal like before?" Jisung spoke.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Chenle looked at him.

"Why do you keep making spaces between us whenever I'm right beside you?"

Chenle didn't say anything and just stared at Jisung.

"Don't deny, I said I was sorry." Jisung spoke

"I'm sorry." Chenle lowered his head. Jisung sat there looking at the boy.

He then took the boy's hand and caressed it by his thumb and immediately hugged the boy by the neck.

Chenle relaxed into the hug and let his hand circle around Jisung's waist.

They stayed like that for a while, the TV long forgotten.

"Thank you, for bearing with me." Chenle spoke, letting go of Jisung.

Jisung gave him a smile, detaching himself from the boy, "Just don't... avoid me. It's upsetting." He said fidgeting with his fingers.

"I'm sorry." Chenle fiddled with his fingers too.

Jisung suddenly ruffled Chenle's hair, "It's okay, now let's continue the show."

Chenle nodded and smiled at Jisung and then sat right beside him, leaning on Jisung's arm a little, putting on a smile on Jisung's face.

_ _ _

Published: 29-02-2020
Words: 245

Published: 29-02-2020Words: 245