35 ♪ Friends

They met at the entrance and Jisung stood there for a while watching Jaemin.

Then it clicked in Chenle's mind, 'Shit.'

In the other hand, Jaemin saw Jeno, who he shares the apartment with, with Jisung, and mentally cursed at himself thinking if he embarrasses himself in front of him now.

Though Jeno was unbothred and waved at Jaemin, "Hey Nana, nice seeing you here."

"He's the one I share the apartment with." Jaemin spoke to Chenle lowly and then blushed. Chenle noticed.

"So your 'apartment partner' calls you Nana now?" Chenle couldn't control himself from teasing his best friend.

"Shut the fuck up Zhong Chenle." Jaemin said through greeted teeth, the blush not leaving his face.

"Eyyyy." Chenle laughed and went inside the cafeteria the others following behind him and Jaemin shaking his head.

They all sat at an empty table. Jisung and Jeno on one side and the others on another side.

"So Chenle.." Jisung spoke.

Chenle let his head fall on the table, "Yeah yeah I lied, I wanted to avoid you here. I'm sorry I won't anymore." He then straightened himself and looked at Jisung, "I don't avoid you anymore, do I? Forgive me." Chenle clasped his hands in front of his face.

Jisung chuckled and made a thinking face, "Hmm we'll talk about it in home."

"I'll kill you if you are planning something stupid." Chenle threatened.

Jisung nodded while munching on his food totally unbothred by Chenle's threat.

_ _ _

Published: 01-03-2020
Words: 250

Published: 01-03-2020Words: 250