43 ♪ Why this convo

They were walking home from college, Jisung didn't bring his car that day because he decided to walk instead that day.

"So have you guys kiss kissed yet?" Jaemin asked, fake coughing a little.

"N-no not yet." Chenle stuttered and Jisung was blushing.

"Jeno can't stop himself from kissing me these days."

"Yah. What the? Why are you exposing me?" Jeno complained with a red face and Jaemin laughed.

"Why are we even having this conversation?" Chenle asked.

"Because I just wanna knowww." Jaemin giggled with a childish skip on his steps.

"Fuck you."

"You would rather ahem." Jaemin laughed crazily.

Chenle speed walked and pushed jaemin a little so he can make the boy lose his balance a little but the boy didn't fall and didn't stop laughing also.

Meanwhile Jisung was slowly turning into a red ball and even pulled his cap down so no one can see his face.

"Okkay this is where we part." Jeno announced, being still embarrassed.

"Yeah take him to hell with you." Chenle said angrily.

"We would rather go to heaven."

"Whatever just go already and do your daily kissy kissy stuff at home." Chenle nonchalantly uttered.

"We might go further you never know." Jaemin teased again.

"Jaemin just shut up already." Chenle said sheepishly smiling a little and pushed jaemin in his apartment's direction with a burning red face.

And Jaemin walked away from them, laughing crazily, Jeno following him while shaking his head.

Jisung tugged at Chenle's sleeve, "Let's go home."

Chenle sighed and then intertwined his hand with Jisung's, "Yeah", smiling after.

_ _ _

Published: 04-03-2020
Words: 275

Published: 04-03-2020Words: 275

Just another episode you know...