39 ♪ Solving

Jisung stared at the door standing in front of it after closing it.

'Why is he so sensitive about these things? First he didn't let me kiss that day, anyways, then he avoided me because of it and now we are back to normal and this happens. What does he want? Ugh.' Jisung messed up his hair and looked at the door again.

On the other hand Chenle sat on the bed. 'And I overreacted again. Damn my expectations. And fuck my brain.' He sighed.

He heard the door click but didn't say anything, Jisung entered the room again and walked towards Chenle. He stood in front of him and just looked at the now upset looking boy.

"I'm sorry."

"No I overreacted again..." Almost immediately Chenle said. But didn't look up.

Jisung sat beside the boy and took his hand on his.

He then made Chenle look up at him by the chin and landed a kiss on his forehead before bringing the boy in an embrace.

Chenle immediately wrapped his hands around Jisung and cried out.

"Why am I like this to you?" He sniffled.

"Shh don't cry. I shouldn't have done that." He sopke, "But.. I-" he whispered and sighed. "I'm really not going to hold back now." He added in a whisper.

Chenle shook his head and straightened himself to get up, "Please just,, don't say anything anymore."

_ _ _

Please vote and comment if you are liking the story, it would mean a lot :)

Published: 02-03-2020
Words: 275

Literally, I was at a friend's and I didn't check my phone for only 30 minutes and there were two vlives 😐