27 ♪ Mind a mess

'What the fuck goes in your head Park Jisung? Why would you make me your.. plushie?' Chenle thought looking at Jisung's face.

He lied back down.

He stared at Jisung's sleeping face. His small eyes, nose, slightly parted lips.

(Okay how the fuck do you describe a person's face?😓😶)

'So cute.'

Chenle internally squealed, being able to look at Jisung so closely.

Without knowing he was leaning towards the boy's face but when he felt hot breath on his face he backed away.

'Fuck what the fuck was I thinking. Thank God he's asleep. And you were telling him a pervert. CHENLE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.'

Then he felt Jisung bringing him even more close to his body and even that sleeping gesture made Chenle want to vanish into air.

He then gently put his hands on Jisung's torso and nuzzled his face in his chest. 'Hope he won't fuss about this in the morning? It was his idea to begin with anyway. I'll kill him if he does, at least you are close to him right now Chenle, for once, so be happy. Now I sound like a pervert hah.'

Then he let his eyes close also and sleep took over him once again.

_ _ _

Published: 25-02-2020
Words: 228

Tell me Chenle doesn't look like a girl, especially his face

Tell me Chenle doesn't look like a girl, especially his face.. -.-

What goes on

What goes on...