28 ♪ "GOOD MORNING"

Sunday morning (rain is falling - Joshua 😌✊)

Chenle was still asleep in Jisung's arms while Jisung was staring at the sleeping male with adoration.

After a while he checked the time, 09:00 AM.

He decided to wake Chenle up, in a, not so good way.

1. He blew on Chenle's face. Chenle sruched his face and squirmed to get away to sleep a little longer.

2. 'Okay then.' Jisung then started to tickle Chenle slowly and then increasing the amount. 'What the fuck! He isn't ticklish?' Jisung was stunned at this. (Just pretend he isn't)

3. 'Okaay.' He took a deep breath and screamed in Chenle's ear, "YAAAAAAAAA."

Chenle shot opened his eyes and sat up immediately.

"What, what the fuck happened?" He asked being terrified looking at a laughing Jisung in front of him.

"You *laugh* just cursed *laugh* after waki- *laugh* - ing up *laugh*."

Chenle gave him a 'done with' stare before picking up a pillow and then hitting Jisung with it.

And Jisung kept saying sorries still laughing.

"I hate you." Chenle pouted.

"Yeah I know very well." Jisung smirked. "By the way did you sleep well and how is your ankle?"

But Chenle turned his face in another direction with a humph, crossing his arms.

Jisung smiled and moved to sit closer to Chenle, but Chenle's face was still turned in another way.

After some seconds, Chenle felt Jisung land a kiss on his right cheek.

He held the spot and looked at Jisung.

_ _ _

Published: 26-02-2020
Words: 267

Anyone remember when Jisung did that 🤣

Edit : 31-07-2020

🙂