51 ♪ Loving you

"What the fuck?"

"I'm a crybaby huh? Okay." Jisung smirked and brought his face over Chenle's, just a few inches apart.

"Yah get off me." Chenle blushed at the closeness and tried to push Jisung but it was of no use.

"No can do." Jisung smiled.

"I'll call your mom I swear, Aun–"

And Chenle was cut off by Jisung's lips on his.

Jisung moved his lips slowly after a while and Chenle closed his eyes, their lips moving slowly. They kept on kissing, until they needed to breath and Jisung's hands felt tired from supporting his body.

He lied down next to Chenle and hugged the boy bringing him close to his body.

"Chenle!"

The said boy hummed.

"Thank you for existing. Thanks to our parents we met like that again and thanks to your mood changes we are beside each other now." Jisung blabbered.

"Yeah I get it you are going emotional again but stop saying nonsense." Chenle chuckled.

"Yah!!" Jisung hugged and squeezed Chenle in his hold and laughed.

"Chenle!" He spoke again.

"Yeah?"

"You remember that party we attended back in highschool for a boy's birthday!"

"Yeah... and you kinda weirded me out that day... buy what did you ask for?"

"Oh so now me staring at you weirds you out! And when you used to do that to me, it didn't?" Jisung asked in a teasing tone.

"Well..."

"Well..?"

"Anyway why did you ask about that party?"

"I intended to confess that day."

"WHAT?" Chenle looked at Jisung with wide eyes.

"Yeah." Jisung giggled at his reaction.

"Wow. How even.." Chenle turned his gaze to look at a wall, just to process what Jisung has just said.

"It's not only you who used to stare at me." Jisung fake coughed.

Chenle stared at the boy's face before hitting his chest with light slaps, "You sneaky little shit." And Jisung giggled, bringing the boy more close to his body and exhaled dreamily.

"Chen. Le."

"What are you going to confess now?" Chenle looked at Jisung again.

"I love you so much." Jisung said it.

Chenle blushed but smiled and said, "I love you too.... crybaby."

Jisung chuckled and kissed Chenle once again before  they both wished good nights to each other and fell asleep cuddling.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And I call it an end 😵

Thanks to all of you who spared their times to read this mess :)))💚💚💚

Also

Please vote and comment if you are liking the story, it would mean a lot :)

Published: 06-03-2020
Words: 426

(426‽ Okay..)

)