26 ♪ Living plushie

"Okay now let's get you to your room."

"I'm tired." Chenle said turning his back at Jisung on the other side of the bed.

"Okay then be my living plushie and let me sleep." Jisung smirked getting on the bed.

"Wh-what?" Chenle faced Jisung, now sitting up on the bed.

"You heard me." He then lied down and hugged Chenle by the waist.

"No wait you pervert, I'll go to my room. Moooom why did you make me live with a pervert?" Chenle squirmed in Jisung's hold.

"Shut up I'm not a pervert and not gonna do anything to you. You are making me seem like a bad guy, think if the neighbors heard you? What would they think? Jeez, now shut up and sleep. Good night." And he closed his eyes to get his sleep.

Chenle pouted and squirmed more while Jisung tightened the hug making Chenle sigh and give up.

"But I'm not sleepy right now." He whined again but got no response from the now sleeping boy in front of him making him sigh.

'What the fuck goes in your head Park Jisung? Why would you make me your.. plushie?' Chenle thought staring at Jisung's face and lied back down.

_ _ _

If you like leave a vote and comment(s) it would mean a lot :)

Published: 24-02-2020
Words: 224

Published: 24-02-2020Words: 224

......