40 ♪ ♡

Chenle shook his head and straightened himself to get up, "Please just,, don't say anything anymore."

He tried to walk towards the bathroom but Jisung stopped him and he looked back at Jisung.

"Will you give me a chance please?"

Chenle remained silent.

"I like you."

Chenle looked at Jisung not understanding what he meant actually.

"I don't know and don't wanna know anything, I just want to be with you for my whole life."

Chenle slightly blushed and lowered his head. "What are you speaking nonsesne for?"

Jisung stood up in front of Chenle, intertwining their hands. "I like you Chenle. Very much. Sorry for not saying earlier."

Chenle still remained silent.

"Please say something."

"What do I say?" Chenle whispered but it was loud enough for Jisung to hear, the room being too quiet.

"Anything. I'll be okay with anything, acceptance or rejection,,, I don't care, yeah maybe I'd be upset if you reject me but I can't force you."

Chenle detached his hands from Jisung's.

Jisung's heart dropped.

But then Chenle circled his arms around Jisung's torso burying his face in his chest.

"You are very mean you know." Chenle said.

Jisung was ecstatic. His smile can put any shiny object to shame.

But he decided to tease Chenle now. "And you are very hot tempered along with short temper, you know, but I'm glad." He chuckled, hugging Chenle back.

Chenle hit his chest.

_ _ _

Published: 03-03-2020
Words: 244

Published: 03-03-2020Words: 244

😐