38 ♪ Falling out

The next day, another Thursday.

"Hey get up." Jisung poked Chenle's cheeks.

"I'm not going today." Chenle lazily said.

"What? Why?"

"No I'm not going." Chenle rolled on the other side of the bed.

"Come on." Jisung tried to pull Chenle up by his wrist but instead he was pulled down and landed on top of Chenle partially.

If it weren't for his hands supporting him to prop up, Chenle would have been squished by now.

They both stared at each other trying to process what just happened.

Neither of them moved. Jisung spoke after some minutes, "I don't wanna hold back anymore you know." He cupped Chenle's cheek by his left hand and caressed the cheek with his thumb being too serious. Chenle obviously couldn't move too, he was very surprised, his mind becoming mess, heart rate going crazy. 'Wh-what is he sa-saying?'

"Don't then...?" He softly muttered, nervousness evident in his voice.

"Zhong Chenle."

Chenle gulped.

"Get up and let's go to college."

Chenle stared at him with a shocked blank face and Jisung tried not to burst into laughter, tried. But he couldn't and burst out laughing, standing up in the process and clutching his stomach.

Chenle slowly sat up and stared at the boy, processing the entire situation in his head. "Di-did you just p-prank me?"

Jisung was still laughing.

"Get out."

"What?" Jisung asked through light giggles.

"I said get out of my room."

'Shit.' "Hey-" Jisung's voice was low.

Chenle pointed at the door.

"Che-"

"Out." Chenle lowered his head.

Jisung stared at him for a while and then slowly backed away to the door and closed the door after leaving the room.

_ _ _

This doesn't even make sense but ha

Published: 02-03-2020
Words: 303

Published: 02-03-2020Words: 303

My soul have left my body :)—

Well—