6 ♪ FML

They were now standing in the middle of the house of "Parks"

"Jisung they are here, come down."

'What's the name of our company again!! Zhong & Park!! Okay Chenle calm down, there's lots of Park Jisung in this world, he might not be that one-'

Chenle was trying to tell himself that this is not that Park Jisung's house he is thinking but to his surprise that Park Jisung has come down the stairs shocking him to the core.

"You–!!" Jisung poined at Chenle.

"You guys know each other?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Of course they will, they went to the same school and graduated together duh." Chenle's mother reasoned.

"Right! So how do you guys know each other and you didn't even tell me Jisung?" Jisung's mother put her hands on her hips like about to scold the boy.

"Oh uh... he once... saved me... from bullies... yeah that's it." He stuttered.

Chenle furrowed his brows, never have he saved one from bullies, say the least Jisung.

"Oh okay. Anyways take him upstairs and show his room, he'll be going to college from here for one month."

"Okay. Let's go." Jisung didn't say anything and started going upstairs not even waiting for the other boy.

"We'll call you when dinner's ready."

"Sure."

_ _ _

If you like leave a vote and comment(s) it would mean a lot :) like pwease

Published: 04-02-2020
Words: 241

Edit: 18-03-2020

Edit: 18-03-2020

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I miss YuWin :'(

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I miss YuWin :'(

FALLEN ♪ CHENJI [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें