31 ♪ Hit or (mis)s(take‽)

Chenle looked at Jisung to find the boy already looking at him with a gentle smile plastered on his face.

Chenle couldn't help but smile back almost equally.

They both stared at each other, the smile fading from their faces gradually as Jisung started to decrease the distance between their faces.

Chenle felt Jisung's breath on his face as their faces were a few inches away and he was snapped back to reality again like that night as he hurriedly stood up and stammered a sorry before leaving the room.

Meanwhile Jisung buried his face in his diary and just sat there not knowing what to do.

'Couldn't control yourself huh? You're so stupid Jisung.'

The next few days Jisung was badly avoided by Chenle, he only saw the boy sitting in the backseat of his car beforehand in times of going to college and coming back from there, at dinner, breakfast and lunch.

And he was desperate to get to talk to the boy. He's had enough.

Chenle was also like that, he didn't want to avoid, it just happened and he wanted to apologise for that too but couldn't get the courage to do it.

(Thursday of 2nd week of them living together - after coming back from college)

After they got inside and Jisung locked the door he spoke, "Can we please talk?"

Chenle halted in his steps.

_ _ _

I'm suddenly losing my mind over the fact that Chenle's 19/20

Published: 29-02-2020
Words: 261

Edit: 18-03-2020

Would Taemin say the same or more than this ‽