three

[𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜:𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 - 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

You and the girls were grouped at the side of the inflatable mat whilst the boys quickly got into position at the grass edge.

By the house stood Kian and Jc who each had a handful of pins in their hands, "you guys know the rules?"

"Yeah," sighed the boys unenthusiastically, "just find a bean."

Kian replied with gibberish and then regained his composure, "on the count of three, you're gonna all go find a bean. Alright?"

Taylor began jumping up and down, cheering Manny on. He flashed her a smile before all six boys began running towards the mat.

Once by the first bin, Fousey bent down and caused Manny to trip over. He tumbled beside the second bin with a face now full of flour.

"That was intense," laughed Tab before she continued cheering for Manny and Harrison, "let's go Harrison! Find the bean! You're disappointing me!"

You nudged Taylor and whispered into her ear, "what's up with her? Does she have a crush on Harrison or something?"

Taylor shrugged, "she might but that would never work out. Harry's too sweet."

'good to know', you thought to yourself.

The boys continued sifting through the flour for a good few minutes and still no one had found a bean. You noticed Kian and Jc talking amongst themselves before Kian shouted and gained Ryan's attention, "I have a clue for you."

"Let us all stay tonight!" Whined Ryan as he looked up at Kian.

"It's in the bin," replied Kian.

Ryan shook his head in disappointment before turning his full attention back to the tub, but he was once more distracted - not by Kian however.

Manny ran past him with his fist clenched and you assumed he'd grabbed the first bean. His legs hit his ass cheeks as he ran towards the hosts whilst you and the girls cheered him on.

He took a pin from Kian and chose a balloon to pop but there was no flour in it. He shouted in anguish before running back to the tubs of flour.

"Come on Ryan! You got this!" you yelled. You felt he needed the push as he seemed to be struggling and it seemed to help as he jumped up, "oh? Got one!"

The balloon he chose to pop, unlike Manny's, did have flour in it, causing everyone who wasn't immersed in the challenge to celebrate.

When he joined your side, he began explaining how he managed to feel the bean, "I just kept grabbing clumps of flour and rubbing my hands together."

"That's a good tactic," you told him, "might have to use that."

"Don't blame me if it doesn't work for you," he laughed, "but it should. You will get in. I believe in you!"

-

Imari was the next to find a bean and fortunately popped a balloon with flour inside. Everyone screamed in delight once more before focusing their attention back to the four contestants still battling for a bed.

"Manny, your ass looks fine from that angle," Tab yelled.

You continued, "it really does!"

Everyone laughed which masked the sound of Kenny who was cursing as he stared at his hands. He then began sprinting towards the house and popped a floury balloon.

Manny managed to find a second bean and this time he found himself popping a balloon with flour.

This meant only Harrison and Fousey were left, and you knew who you were rooting for.

"You got this Harry," you encouraged. His eyes met yours for a split second before he looked back down at his hands. No less than a second later, he sprang onto his feet to head over to the duo.

He placed his bean in the cup that Jc was holding and then grabbed a pin from Kian. Out of the four balloons, there was only one with flour inside and Harrison succeeded in picking that one.

The group applauded, momentarily forgetting that Fousey still resided by the bins absolutely plastered in dry, white powder.

Now that it had been determined who was to be sent home from the male group, it was time for you and the girls to compete.