eighteen

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙨 - 𝙣𝙤𝙜𝙖 𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙯 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Whilst everyone dispersed within the house to deal with Andrea's unexpected exit, you decided to have some alone time outside. Dom was drinking in the kitchen with Harry and you didn't feel like being intoxicated yet. You thought Manny and Taylor were talking in the confession room and that meant your room was off limits until they were done.

You found yourself at the steps where you, Manny and Harrison had bonded the first night and you sat down and closed your eyes.

After what felt like hours but must have only been minutes, the distant sound of Taylor's piercing voice entered your ears and you now had to find a new spot.

You scrunched your face up and sighed, feeling exhausted and annoyed. As you began shuffling from your spot, something in your peripheral vision caught your attention.

You slowly turned to look at whatever was under the bush and screamed when your brain registered the arachnid that had been inches away from your face. You jumped up, keeping your eyes attached to the tarantula and realised that it wasn't moving - it was practically dead and there was nothing to worry about.

Your scream had unfortunately caught the attention of the occupants inside and a few of the crew members, Kian, Jc, Harry and Taylor had come out to see what had caused your reaction.

Feeling embarrassed, you slowly pointed to the spider and Kian peaked under the bush. He looked back at you with a grin on his face, "really?"

"Dude, it was literally two inches away from my face!" you laughed.

Harry folded his arms, "what is it?"

"Dead tarantula," replied Kian, causing Taylor's face to light up.

She stood next to Kian and observed it, "it's so cute."

This was enough to make everyone pull a face - cute is not the word you'd use to describe a spider.

Just when her comment couldn't get any worse, she reached under the bush and picked it up by a leg. It dangled in front of her face and you leaped behind Harry, creating distance between you and Taylor.

"You're crazy," you told her as you timidly peaked over his shoulder.

"Aw ʏ/ɴ, it's so furry," she teased as she stepped towards you.

This time Harry took a step back, muttering "oh my fucking god" as he did.

"Get that thing away," you added.

Taylor continued to laugh as she swayed the spider around, even holding it above her mouth which caused everyone to suck in a breath. Thankfully she didn't eat it and instead flung it back into the bush.

-