nine

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 - 𝙘𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"The guy with the fastest time is..." Kian read from his slip of paper, "Harrison! You had a time of 1:01!"

Everyone but Kenny cheered as soon as his name was mentioned. It was fairly obvious that Harry had won but hearing Kian validate it made you happy that he wouldn't be leaving that night.

"The girl with the fastest time and is also exempt from tonight's elimination is... ʏ/ɴ with a time of 1:51."

Just like with Harry's situation, there was one that refused to be happy for you; Tab stood with her arms folded and avoided eye contact. Your attention was drawn away when Harry draped an arm over your shoulder, "I have a good feeling about this season."

You laughed, "we fluked one challenge, Harry. Chill."

Jc took the notepad from Kian once you'd all quietened down, "the two guys with the worst time are Kenny and Ryan. Please step up."

They both stepped forward and you leaned into Harrison, "if Kenny doesn't go into elimination, I'm voting him in."

"Agreed," he whispered.

"The guy that's going into elimination, no matter what, is Kenny," states Jc.

Harry removed his arm from your shoulder to congratulate him and you clapped as Ryan walked back towards you with a smile creeping onto his face, "my heart is pounding right now."

Taylor, unsurprisingly, was the girl with the worst time and would be going into elimination.

"We need you guys to get ready and miked up at 1:30 so you can meet us in the kitchen by 2pm," ordered Kian, "we have something we need to discuss."

-

You showered to wash the chlorine out of your hair and did your makeup in the room you shared with Taylor. As you didn't have your phone, you and Taylor decided to sing random songs together as you both got ready, resulting in someone closing the bedroom door to drown the sound out.

"Maybe I threw the challenge for a reason," Taylor began to tell the cameraman, who had just entered. You stopped mid-song and turned to face the camera, shaking your head at the same time.

"Now everyone thinks ʏ/ɴ is the threat, not me," Taylor continued.

"Damn right I am, me and my egg-balancing skills are going to knock everyone out."