fourteen

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙙 - 𝙋𝙇𝙑𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙈 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Whilst waiting for the elimination to begin, you watched a few of the contestants play a game of beer pong. It was Imari and Taylor vs Ryan and Dom and it was obvious from the start who had experience in the game.

Ryan's accuracy was incredible and carried Dom's success. After that, Dom, Imari and Taylor disappeared upstairs and Manny scooted over to you and Ryan, "are you guys nervous?"

"For the elimination - yes," replied Ryan, "I know for a fact, I'm going to be voted in."

"I don't know," you shrugged, "it could be Imari."

"Yeah, he got seven votes last time," said Manny, "and you know we won't vote for you. RHM plus ʏ/ɴ forever!"

"That's sweet of you. Thanks," laughed Ryan as he pulled Manny into a quick hug, causing him to blush.

To distract you from his red face, he asked, "and what about you, ʏ/ɴ?"

"I'm chilling. Why worry about it hours before and ruin my potentially last day," you told them.

"That's the spi-" Manny was cut off by Taylor shrieking from above:

"Are you joking me? Are you fucking kidding me?" which was followed by Dom giggling.

"What's going on now?" Manny rolled his eyes before pushing himself off the wall and heading upstairs.

"I can't believe it's, like, midday and Dom's already drunk," you muttered as you caught the word 'intoxicated' from Taylor's rant.

Ryan chuckled, "you obviously don't know him very well."

"Well, if he keeps it up and you get voted in, you don't have to worry about losing."

"I'd feel bad though... Dom's my friend," spoke Ryan.

"It's a competition; one of you is going to have to lose eventually." You got up from the wall and stretched your back, "I'm gonna get a drink. You want anything?"

Ryan shook his head, "I'm good thanks. I'll see you later."

-

You hadn't seen Harry since the challenge and began casually walking through the house in an attempt to find him

You hadn't seen Harry since the challenge and began casually walking through the house in an attempt to find him. Instead, you found Manny relaxing in the bedroom - alone.