six

[𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 - 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Sat around the dinner table was Manny and Ryan - who were on your right - and Harrison who was sat across from you. Food still hadn't arrived and the only thing left to do whilst you waited was talk and drink. You had been discussing what challenges you thought would be involved in this season.

"I ate a cockroach once," said Ryan.

You gasped, "it was dead though, right?"

"No," he bluntly stated, "but I got $500 for it."

"Was it worth it?" asked Manny.

Ryan laughed, "oh yeah. It was bitter but nothing awful - like an overcooked french fry."

Harrison had been quiet throughout the conversation and took a swig of his beer before he physically cringed, "that's-"

"-Hey ladies," Taylor interrupted as she sat down beside you. You looked over at Harry who stared back with a frown, before Taylor continued to speak, "how's it going over here?"

She took a sip of her coconut red bull and Ryan immediately continued to talk about the cockroach, "I'd do it again."

"You've officially ruined fries for me," you laughed.

Manny began having a mini freak out as though he could feel what Ryan has described, "I cannot. I can't."

"Was the cockroach moving?" Harrison questioned, which was accompanied by him wiggling his fingers to represent the roach.

"Yeah, but you just bite it real quick," Ryan explained.

"A live one?" Taylor asked but answered her own question, "I don't know if I could do a live. I'd have to close my nose."

"That's what I did," Ryan said.

"If $50k was on the line though, you'd do anything." You shrugged, "even eat... even eat a cockroach."

Your voice quivered as you finished your sentence and Taylor laughed, "you don't seem very sure about that."

"I'd eat it but, if it's you vs me, there's no chance."

"What do you mean?" she gasped.

"You're more competitive than me. Even if I ate one, you'd take it upon yourself to eat two. If we go up against each other, I'm going home and there's no two ways about it," you explained.

A smile spread across Taylor's face, "so, what I'm hearing is, I'm the biggest competition?"

The boys sat with you agreed instantly but, before the conversation could continue, everyone's attention was drawn to the question Imari asked Kian, "what made you guys pick Temecula?"