five

[𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖$𝙥]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

It was dark and cold out when your luggage was finally removed from the coach. You still hadn't been allowed inside the house and everyone was waiting impatiently with their bags in hand.

"Alright!" Jc finally yelled from the front door, "will the contestants please come find their beds!"

Many of the group began to scream as they sprinted into the house but you calmly walked behind them alongside Harrison and Ryan.

Jc laughed, "y'all chill as fuck, huh?"

"I'll sleep on the floor if I have to," Ryan responded, causing Harry to agree.

You shrugged, "I just don't run, for anything."

"Why would we waste our energy for a bed?" continued Ryan, which emphasised your point.

When you finally made it to the wide-open front door, all three of you took a second to appreciate the decor.

"Oh, this is nice," bellowed Harry.

"This front room is bigger than my entire apartment," you explained as your eyes danced alongside the furniture. It was a modern, tasteful first impression and you looked forward to seeing the bedrooms.

You continued down a hall as talking progressively got louder and found yourself in a room full of bunk beds.

"We've been dooped!" you told the cameraman as you examined the beds, "but, in Kian and Jc's defence, they look comfortable!"

"This is nice!" Harry exclaimed from behind you.

You could hear Kenny and Tab complaining about the situation but you were surprised that Taylor wasn't in view. You followed the sound of her voice into a a room that included a king-sized bed, "bro, what?"

Taylor looked at you with a grin on her face, "bed buddy?"

"Me?" you asked in surprise.

"Who else would I be talking to?"

Deciding to accept her offer, you placed your bag on the dresser but was interrupted by Kian calling for everyone's attention in the main bedroom, "Once you're situated, come on up and we'll have some drinks, talk and go over rules and everything. As of now, you're the ten that made it."

You and the others clapped once he'd finished his statement.

Taylor immediately turned to you and began to loudly praise you and her for securing the only 'real' bedroom, which most of the contestants didn't even know about. She raised her hand and you high-fived it, which made you cringe on the inside.

"What are you talking about?" Ryan questioned. Taylor didn't respond and instead gleefully pulled you back into the bedroom.

"Look at the closet space!" shouted Taylor as she pulled open a door. You briefly glanced inside the spatious empty room before opening the door beside it, "what the fuck is this?"