four

[𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 & 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 - 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙙]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

In a line stood Brittany, you, Taylor, Andrea, Lena and Tab. Taylor was completing warm ups and was zoned out but Brittany was muttering to herself. You caught the last part of her sentence, "-50k is at stake here."

You reached over and put a hand on her shoulder to reassure her, "you're gonna motherfucking rule this challenge. This show's no good without you."

"You're right, this house needs the tik tok representation. I gotta stop being a little bitch," she chuckled before slapping her leg and putting her right foot in front.

"That's the spirit," you told her before placing your preferred leg into position.

"Alrighty girls, you ready?" asked Kian.

"Yep," was the response.

"In three, two one, go!"

Immediately the boys chanted as you and the other five sprinted towards the tubs of flour.

You, Lena and Tab surrounded the second bucket whilst the others began searching through the first.

Due to the consistency of the flour, ever time you grabbed a handful it felt like a bean. Clumps of powder found itself in your hands and it took you a while to sift through it.

Taylor found a bean within the first minute but managed to pop a faulty balloon so she had to rejoin the bins. Then, the person you disliked the most began to celebrate and you watched as Tab got up and ran towards Kian and Jc. Her balloon also had no flour in it and you smiled to yourself as she still hadn't won her place.

You suddenly looked back down at your hands when you felt something hard and immediately laid eyes on a bean. You got to your knees, dusted the flour from your shirt and made your way over to the duo. You could hear Ryan, Manny and Harrison clapping and cheering your name.

You gave the bean to Jc and took a pin from Kian. You then picked the first balloon to pop but no flour exploded and you turned to Jc, "do I at least get to eat the bean?"

Trying to keep the serious look on your face proved difficult when he began to giggle in confusion, "what the fuc- you still need to find another one!"

"Oh, crap." You ran back to the bucket and began digging through the flour again.

Andrea was the next to find a bean and, this time, the balloon did have flour in it. You and a few of the contestants yelled in delight from where you were knelt but you noted that Taylor and Tab kept quiet.

Tab's behaviour didn't surprise you but Taylor's did - her competitive side was attempting to take over her friendly side and it was winning. You were unsure if being in this competition alongside Taylor would potentially ruin your friendship.

Tab acquired a third bean yet managed to pop a third balloon without flour. This time, you weren't the only one laughing at her misfortune.

"Someone really doesn't want Tab in this challenge," you uttered to yourself. Brittany overheard and laughed, "I'm that someone."

"Why are these beans so fucking small- oh fuck?" You interrupted yourself when the coldness of a second bean hit your palm. Once more, you rose to your feet causing the crowd offside to erupt in cheer.

"I'm so over flour man. If this balloon doesn't have-"

Kian cut you off, "-the rest of the balloons should land you a place in the house."

You eyed him suspiciously before picking a random rubber ball and it exploded with white powder.

"If they don't buy us manicures after this is over, i'm suing," you expressed as you joined the guaranteed contestants.

"Right?" replied Manny as he held his hands in front of him, "that flour's absolutely trashed my new nails."

-

Taylor and Tab were the next two to find beans and win their place in the house, leaving Brittany and Lena still searching.

"I'm really 'bout to pull an Elijah Daniels," Brittany shouted to the group.

"Don't give up," you yelled back. Just as you finished your sentence, Lena clenched her fist and jogged over to the hosts.

"Brittany! No!" shrieked you and the guys as you watched her slump by the bin with a smile on her face. She was going home and taking it like a champ.

--

ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs/ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs - ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ 🥰