eleven

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 - 𝙗𝙗𝙣𝙤$ ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"You guys are going to hate us, we've been lying to you," Jc stated, "we're not doing the elimination right now."

You sighed, just wanting the day to be over with. A few of your friends seemed to feel the same way.

"I don't know if you guys know this yet, but you aren't competing against each other. You're competing to fight for your spot in the house with these four right here," said Kian as he gestured towards the season one people.

This caused an uproar between the four season two losers and Jc was forced to shut them up, "let's quiet down. Whilst we get your elimination handled and ready, y'all go inside and have a drink... maybe make new friends and we'll let you know when we're getting started."

As soon as Jc began ushering people inside, Dom ran past you - screaming - and jumped into Harrison's arms. As a reflex, you moved away and knocked Ryan, who was conversing with Manny and Andrea.

"I don't want confrontation... I'm uncomfortable," Andrea expressed.

"What's going on?" You whispered.

Andrea flashed you a small smile, "I have... a past with Dom."

Manny replied, " we're counting on our season two frenemies to get season one out of here."

-

"Leaving on the first night was such a power move," you laughed as you greeted Elijah (still wrapped in the blanket), "but I'm not worried if you get in here. You'd probably leave next challenge."

"Bitch, I'm on lexapro now, nothing can stop me," replied Elijah. He took a swig of alcohol before asking who you were.

You told him your name and he laughed, remembering the chaos you'd caused with Tana months ago, "that's reality house level drama. No wonder Kian and Jc wanted you here."

"I could say the same - you attack at least one person a day on twitter," you replied.

He shrugged, "starting fights is what I do best."

"Even if that's true, I'd rather have you here than Kenny."

He kept to his word, instantly raising his voice and making himself look taller, "Kenny's my boy! He'll win for sure! What've you got against him, huh?"

You laughed, "I like you - you're like a drunk and stupider version of me."

"Everything alright?" asked Harry as he stepped next to you. As he did, the tension between you and Elijah disappeared.

"Beefing for the camera," grinned Elijah as he pulled you into a quick hug, before he disappeared to fist fight with someone else.