twelve

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙙 - 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙖𝙝 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

The elimination challenge began at 7 and the eight competitors were escorted into another room away from you and the rest of the crew. Whilst they were busy doing whatever, you all helped yourself to the food that had been ordered and the drinks littered on the countertop.

One of the crew members explained the task that they were set with - they had to stack cups whilst being blindfolded and then solve four anagrams.

Knowing that words were involved, it was easy to guess who was going to leave that night.

Apparently it was going to take a while so you decided to find a comfortable spot on the couch. Andrea was snoozing on one end and you didn't want to bother her so you sat in your famous, proclaimed space - the corner.

Manny soon joined you and you decided now was a good time to ask what was going on between Andrea and Dom due to the loudmouths being locked away in another room.

He shuffled closer so that he didn't announce the details to anyone nearby, "she didn't tell me much but she did say that they were fuck buddies for about six years."

"Six years?" you repeated in surprise, "and nothing more happened between them?"

He shook his head, "I think she cut off contact when she started dating her boyfriend."

"Why does he think they're on good terms then," you whispered.

"She never actually told him she didn't want anything to do with him," he replied.

"What are we whispering about?" said someone from behind the couch. It was Harry, who'd crouched down behind you and made you both jump.

"Don't ever do that again," Manny laughed as he placed a hand over his heart.

You nodded, "almost gave me heart failure."

Imari suddenly walked through the door and into view, gaining everyone's attention. He apparently hadn't struggled at all and was the first of his pair to finish. Trisha followed around five minutes after.

The drinking continued and you soon found yourself full of energy, but not knowing how to release it. There was nothing to do but talk - no music, no tv, no phones.

"I'm so fucking bored," you whined as you threw your head back onto the couch. Manny and Ryan agreed as they took another swig of their drinks, "there's nothing to do, like, at all."

"Might fuck around and play foosball," you told them as you remembered the game located in Ryan and Harry's bedroom.

Ryan laughed, "no one plays that anymore."

"You won't even play one game with me?" you pouted.

"If Harrison and Manny play too; t'is a team game after all," he replied before calling Harry away from a conversation with his brother.

"I'll meet you down there," said Harry before walking away again.

You, Manny and Ryan simultaneously staggered down the stairs and around the foosball table.

"Who's against who?" you asked as your gaze shifted between the two guys.

Manny immediately answered, "you and Harrison vs me and Ryan."