fitfteen

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 - 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙃𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Watching Ryan depart was emotional and you observed how obviously upset everyone else was that it was him going home and not Dom.

The hug between you lasted a good thirty seconds, where he wished you good luck for the rest of your time in the house.

"We better keep in contact after this," you told him.

"Of course," he replied as he pulled away, "I'm always free."

Manny, him and Harrison had a group hug and you watched Ryan wipe a tear from his eye. Manny put a comforting hand on his shoulder, "we'll miss you."

"I'll miss you guys too. Make me proud!" Ryan exclaimed as he exited the house. Harry embraced Tab as she began to leave and you wished her a quick 'good luck in life'.

She thanked you and then walked next to Ryan towards the car which would take her home,

You now sat on the couch, bummed that Ryan was officially gone. You'd grown to become good friends in the short amount of time you knew him and it was sad to see him leave. Dom perched beside you with an alcoholic drink in hand. You hadn't really exchanged words with him until now:

"I'm sorry I fucked up the vibe in the house," he told you.

Not knowing if he was talking to you, you turned towards him and his eyes met yours, "huh? That came out of nowhere."

"I know it's what you're thinking. 'Why did Ryan have to leave, everything was fine before Dom showed up'."

"Well, it's not your fault... but you did have your chance in season one," you replied. This conversation was quickly becoming heated due to the subtle rise in volume of Dom's voice and you looked around the room for help to distract Dom.

Few people were upstairs now. It'd been a long and tiring day and many had gone to get ready for bed. You hadn't wanted to go downstairs until Taylor was fast asleep - mainly because of the altercation earlier. She hadn't really spoken to you since that but you still shared a room.

Only the crew members resided in the kitchen. A familiar face suddenly emerged from the crowd. Harry was conversing with his brother but, when you made eye-contact with him, he whispered something into Andy's ear before heading towards you and Dom.

Dom's attitude towards you immediately brightened as he did (probably because they were already good friends) and Harry managed to keep Dom's intoxicated temper at bay. They conversed amongst themselves with you occasionally butting in but it wasn't long before your eyelids began to droop.

"God dammit," said Dom as he pointed to ʏ/ɴ who was now sleeping peacefully, "I wanted to sleep on the couch."

Harry shrugged, "you could always sleep in Ryan's bed."

"Nah, don't want them to hate more than they already do - I'm the reason he's gone home." Dom took another sip of his drink and looked off to the crew members happily talking. He was blabbering but Harry was in a mind of his own.

His gaze was fixed on the girl asleep beside him. Her lips were slightly parted and her hair messily fell across her shoulders. To Harry, she was the only other person in that room with him, but a tug at his arm pulled him away from his thoughts. He blushed, thinking he'd been caught staring but quickly realised that Dom had his own problems.

"Dude," Dom whined, "where am I sleeping?"

"Here," replied Harry, "I'll take her downstairs."

Dom seemed contempt with this arrangement and Harry braced himself before picking her up in his arms. As he walked down the stairs through his and Ryan's room, ʏ/ɴ unconsciously wrapped her arms around Harry's neck and buried her face into the side of his neck, her lips lightly kissing a spot above his collar, "Harry?" She whispered.

Harry swallowed hard due to nervousness before whispering back, "yes?" He received no answer. He lay her down on the free side of the double bed, tucked her in and then quietly left.

-

"Welcome to today's challenge," exclaimed Jc

"Welcome to today's challenge," exclaimed Jc. Him and Kian had led you and the rest of the contestants outside where flags and plastic balls had been placed. You had no idea what to expect.

"Today we have a KNJ twist - as always," added Kian. The entire group, you included, groaned.

"We aren't doing one vs one vs one vs one. We're doing a team elimination day! So, for today's teams, we're picking at random! It's gonna be boy girl, boy girl! Jc is picking the boys and I'm picking the girls," Kian explained.

"First boy, we got Dommy D and-"

"-you're with Andrea," concluded Kian.

Manny and you exchanged worried glances as you remembered the conversation you'd had with him last night. This could be eventful.

"Next team... Imari and Lena," Kian and Jc exclaimed.

This meant you were either with Harry or Manny and any was good.

"Harry... with ʏ/ɴ," Kian announced.

"I like that. I like our chances," commented Harry as he pulled you into a hug.

"Hell yeah, we've got this in the bag," you replied. In that moment, his arms squeezed a fraction tighter and you breathed more slowly, your body melting into his. Unfortunately, it had to come to an end but Harry couldn't seem to stay away. If his arms weren't around you, they were resting on your shoulder.

Manny and Taylor were the last team to form.

-

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏɴsɪsᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅs. ʜᴀᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍs ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ sᴏ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ.

ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴜᴘ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏ/ɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ;)

ᴀʟsᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ's sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ. ᴍʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴇʟʟ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ xᴏ