ten

[ 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜: 𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 - 𝙙𝙤𝙟𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙩 ]

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

You situated yourself on the corner of the couch between Imari and Harrison in the main room.

Exhausted from being awake so early, you curled up and felt yourself struggling to keep your eyes open as you waited for Kian and Jc to explain what was happening next. They were still nowhere in sight and the group was beginning to become impatient.

Next thing you knew, someone had whispered into your ear. Your eyes flew open and you lifted your head from the perpetrator's shoulder. It turned out to be Harry whose face was now inches away from yours.

You quickly shuffled away and mumbled an apology which he accepted with a smile, "don't worry about it."

Kian and Jc now stood in front of you all, "we've gathered you here for a reason - we're going to have four people in the elimination."

Jc butted in, "obviously, you can't vote for the two losers (Kenny and Taylor) and the two winners (ʏ/ɴ and Harry). We're going to take one up at a time and you're going to vote for one girl and one boy."

"Who wants to go first?" asked Kian.

Both you and Harry got up from the couch and headed towards the voting room. Harry went inside first and you nervously waited at the bottom of the stairs . A camera man stayed beside you and asked who you would be voting for.

"It's definitely a tough decision for the guys because I've grown so close to all three of the ones we could possibly vote for. I'm gonna put Imari in but only because I know he can beat Kenny. On the other hand, my girl decision was easy. Tab - she's been nothing but rude to everyone and I don't want her here."

The sound of Harrison's feet hitting the stairs entered your ears and he flashed you a smile as he passed. You returned it before joining Kian and Jc.

The voting process lasted around ten minutes as every person individually voted and it was another five minutes before Kian and Jc had counted up the votes.

They now stood in front of you, rubbing their hands together, "there's a couple interesting facts that we want to share with you guys."

"So, out of all y'all," continued Jc, "Ryan, Imari, Tab and Andrea are the only ones that got votes."

Andrea scoffed, "who the fuck voted for me?"

"Ryan, you got three votes. Andrea, you got two. You guys are safe," said Kian, "Tab, you got eight and Imari you got seven."

Imari screamed, "what?! Holy fuck!"

"Tabatha, Imari... welcome to the elimination!" Kian 'congratulated'.

-

By the pool sat you and Manny, who had been discussing possible collaborations and life in general. You both relaxed and leaned back on separate deck chairs, "we could so do each other's makeup."

"I wouldn't mind doing yours or Ryan's makeup for a video... or just in general," he laughed.

"Why Ryan? Does somebody have a crush?" you cooed.

"Honestly, yes," he chuckled, "obviously he's straight but he's so kind and funny. But let's talk about you!"

You folded your arms across your chest, "what about me?"

"You and Harrison, duh? Don't try and fucking tell me that there's no something between you guys," Manny scolded. He tried to hold in his laughter as he pointed an acrylic finger in your direction but failed.

"Doesn't his brother edit the show? He's gonna have to listen to this!" You tried to deflect the conversation but Manny wasn't having any of it, "Anderson's gonna see the sexual tension between you and Harrison anyway."

"Manny!" you hissed.

"Am I wrong though?"

"...No.. maybe.. i don't know?" you chuckled, "but fine. He's very attractive and chill and fun and... you think he feels the same?"

Manny enthusiastically nodded, "yes girl. One of us deserves to find love in this house and it sure as hell won't be me."

-

When Manny had gone to clean himself up, you headed inside and re-curled back on the corner of the couch, finding yourself immediately falling asleep.

Every now and again, weight on both ends of the sofa startled you but, being too tired to communicate, you ignored them.

You didn't know how much time had passed when you were woken by Kian, who wanted you outside for the knj twist'.

A blanket had been draped over you and, confused, you asked, "whose is this?"

Kian shrugged before disappearing through the front door. It was dark and chilly outside so you wrapped the duvet around you and followed, finding the other nine contestants stood in a line.

"How'd you sleep?" Ryan whispered as you joined his side.

"Not great - I woke up more tired than I felt earlier," you replied, "not in the mood for a KnJ twist at all."

Harry looked surprised, "KnJ twist?"

You covered your mouth, "I've said too muc-"

"-Right!" Kian interrupted, "you guys have made it to the final ten."

"Without further a do, can the four losers step forward," asked Jc.

Taylor, Imari, Tab and Kenny took at least three steps forward.

"As you four know, Kian and I like to do what we call a KnJ twist and so, for this elimination, we don't have anything set up yet." Jc then pinched his microphone that was attached to his shirt, "bring it down."

"What is that?" Ryan asked.

"I am not excited," you muttered as you watched a car drive down the street and onto the driveway.

"I see Dom!" Harry happily stated, causing Andrea to reply with something along the lines of 'oh fuck' and 'fuck that'.

"Guys, remember what we talked about," Ryan whispered to Manny.

You nudged Harrison, "what's Ryan on about?"

"Whilst you were asleep, we briefly mentioned that Kian and Jc might pull something like this and that we don't want season one people in."

"Fair enough, they've had their chance," you replied as you turned to face the blacked-out vehicle.

The driver opened the back door and you were met with Sarah Baska kicking her way out with her middle fingers pointed at you all. Next jumped Dommy D, followed by a surprisingly chill Trisha Paytas and Elijah Daniels.