Chapter One - New Living Arrangements

Days have passed since All Might's retirement and Wrath remains at large. Despite this, Itachi and the rest of Class 1-A eagerly await to return to their Hero Studies at UA. At Aizawa's home, Itachi and his father were having breakfast. 

Aizawa: Anything new with this Akatsuki?

Itachi: Ever since the raid on Wrath's hideout, nothing really has come up. Nagato has been searching for any possible leads, but nothing has come up. 

Aizawa: Looks like Wrath doesn't want to be found. 

Itachi: It would seem like it. 

Itachi was still trying to piece together who Wrath could be. While he was able to break a part of his mask, not enough of his face was shown for Itachi to determine who. As they ate breakfast, Aizawa gave Itachi some school related information. 

Aizawa: Here's a heads up for you kid. Since All Might's retirement, UA has decided that it's students will be moving into dorms.

Itachi: Dorms?

Aizawa: Yeah. Nezu had some of the other teachers discuss how to best protect the students from future Villain attacks. With what happened at the USJ and the Quirk Training Camp, UA needs to keep a better eye on it's students. So everyone's reached the agreement that putting the students in the dorms is the most logical way. Though I'll have to go meet with the parents to get their approval. Whether the kids will be moving into the dorms will be their choice. 

Itachi: What of me?

Aizawa: Your choice kid. I'd be wasting my breath giving you the speech I'd be giving to the parents. If you want my opinion, moving into the dorms would probably be a good idea. I'm sure Wrath can't warp himself into UA without us knowing. 

As Aizawa gave his opinion about the dorms, Itachi thought about it. While he was concerned about Wrath and his plans for the Day of the Golden Dawn, Itachi felt it would be best to be near his classmates as well as his girlfriend Yaoyorozu. 

Itachi: I think that would be a good idea. It would be nice to have a change of scenery. No offense. 

Aizawa: Heh. None taken. 

Itachi: You need me to come with you?

Aizawa: Don't worry about that. It's gonna be a pain, but I'll manage. 

As Aizawa said that, a knock came at the door. When Itachi answered the door, he saw Momo. 

Itachi: Oh hey Momo. You're here early. 

Yaoyorozu: Only by a few minutes. Are you ready? 

Itachi: Just about. I was just finishing up breakfast. 

Aizawa: Have fun you two. 

Itachi and Yaoyorozu then departed Aizawa's house and made their way to Kisame's home to pick him up. 

Kisame: About time. I was starting to get bored. 

Itachi: I still don't know why I'm doing this. 

Kisame: Oh come on Itachi. Poor Momo is curious. It's not like we'll find anything damning. Nagato made sure of that. 

Itachi and Kisame then took Yaoyorozu to the remains of Wrath's hideout. Upon seeing this, Yaoyorozu became curious. 

Yaoyorozu: So this was where Wrath was hiding?

Kisame: More or less. 

Yaoyorozu: That's strange. That used to be a warehouse for support items that my father used to own. 

Kisame: Well isn't that a coincidence. The man hellbent on capturing Itachi worked from a place that your father owned? Pretty ironic. 

Yaoyorozu: I hope you're not saying what I think you're saying. 

Kisame: Oh don't worry. I was just making an observation. 

Yaoyorozu looked upon what remained of Wrath's hideout. Seeing it laid to waste like that made her curious. 

Yaoyorozu: What happened here?

Itachi: While I was fighting Wrath, Kisame and the rest of the Akatsuki were facing against Wrath's....shadow creatures. I'm assuming that the destruction was Nagato's doing. 

Kisame: That's a correct assumption. We barely managed to get out of the way as he completely leveled the place. It was quite a site to be sure!

Yaoyorozu was aware of Nagato's Quirk and it's destructive capabilities. She witnessed it firsthand during a sparing match with members of the Akatsuki and Class 1-A. 

Yaoyorozu: Such a powerful Quirk. If Nagato was there during All Might's fight, maybe things would've turned out differently. 

Kisame: Now that would've been a fight. The Symbol of Peace and our fellow Akatsuki member teaming up against All For One! I'm sure Midoriya would get a kick out of that one!

Itachi: I guess we'll never know. I'm sure what you've experienced was just as intense. 

Yaoyorozu then remembers how she was completely paralyzed with fear from All For One's presence. She never felt that kind of fear before. Not even from Wrath during the USJ attack. 

Yaoyorozu: It was....something else. It was like being near a black hole. If it weren't for All Might, I don't know what could've happened.

Itachi then placed his hand on Yaoyorozu's shoulder. He flashed a warm smile and kissed her on the cheek. 

Itachi: Don't fret about it Momo. You did well considering the obstacle you faced. That day was a test for us both. Luckily for us, we passed.

Yaoyorozu: T....thank you Itachi. 

Yaoyorozu then hugged Itachi. Kisame said nothing as he didn't want to ruin the mood. 

Kisame: Well I guess I'll be out of your hair. It looks like you two could use some quality alone time. Hehe. 

Itachi smirked at his friend's comments as Kisame walked home. Afterwards, Itachi and Yaoyorozu enjoyed the rest of the day together. When the day ended, Itachi walked Yaoyorozu home and proceeded to return to his home.