THE ANXIETY KICKS IN

A/N Heyo, I really hope that you guys will like this. I don't know if I'll update a lot... let's just hope I do! If y'all have any requests or questions even advice, feel free to text me <3

(Y/N pov)

Did you ever dream about acting in Hollywood and getting to know the most famous people? Well, my dream is coming true. A few years ago, I started to audition for small parts in shows like Law and order, or Criminal minds. I even had an appearance in Modern Family. But like I said, just small parts. That changed though. Last year I auditioned for a part in Stranger things and the producers really liked my work, turns out that I got a lead role. Let's just say, that my life got pretty interesting after that. I really worked hard because I knew that this role would be my golden ticket for my acting career.

Now, here I am... A year later, getting ready for a meeting. Oh, not just one meeting. Ryan Murphy, THE Ryan Murphy reached out to my agent and asked if I could play a role for American Horror Story. Me, being totally insecure, almost messed up my chance to get this role. Why? you might ask, well, I am a huge fan and it scared the freak out of me, knowing I'd get to work with the people I really look up to. Luckily, my agent knew that deep down I'd be really happy to get this role. She agreed...

I quickly stepped out of my thoughts and started applying a little bit of makeup, just to cover the fact, that I couldn't sleep the whole night. After I made my face look decent enough, I stared blankly in my mirror. Seeing my reflection makes me pity myself. Don't get me wrong, I love myself. My motto is: As long as I love and appreciate myself, I'm staying real and I'm being me. But right now... I feel like throwing up. I don't want to make a fool out of myself. All of these talented humans will be there and I'm just this little girl, who got her breakthrough just because of one single show. I don't even understand, why Ryan Murphy asked me.

It's okay Y/N... Just breathe, ur good at your job. You work hard and you give everything, you got this.

After a while, I heard my doorbell ring. Before I made my way to my front door, I took a quick look into my mirror again. To be honest, I was pretty happy about my outfit. It looked cute but also very professional.

I ran to the door and saw my agent Liz standing in my apartment

I ran to the door and saw my agent Liz standing in my apartment. Dang, I forgot that she had a Key. She greeted me and told me that we had to go, or else we'd be late. I grabbed my bag as fast as I could and we headed out...

Oh god, here we go...