Chapter 2

"Good morning, Miss Stark

"Good morning, Miss Stark. It's 6:00 A.M. The weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds. The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines. High tide will be at 10:52 A.M. Miss Pott's is currently downstairs doing work and your father is in his garage working on a car. Shall I alert Miss Pott's of your waking," JARVIS questioned me.

"Yes, please, JARVIS. Ask her if she'll make pancakes this morning," I groaned out.

"Very well, Miss Stark," He told me.

I sat in bed for a few minutes and groaned before I finally stretched and pulled myself out. I shuffled to my bathroom and took a shower really quickly before hopping out and drying my hair. I then walked over to my closet my father redesigned for me for my birthday 5 years ago and started looking for possible options for my clothes. When I finally picked something out, I grabbed everything and laid it out on my bed. I then went to my bathroom to put a little bit of makeup on, I didn't want to put too much on because I'll be on a plane for hours. I then curled my hair a bit and fluffed it before giving myself a once over and a satisfied smile.

	I then walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my suitcase to start carrying it downstairs for Alex to get when he gets here

I then walked out of my bathroom and grabbed my suitcase to start carrying it downstairs for Alex to get when he gets here. I placed it down at the side of the couch along with my purse with a sigh before looking down at the coffee table to see files and a briefcase leaning against the side of it.

"Pepper," I called out.

"In the kitchen," She shouted back.

I walked into the kitchen to see the woman placing a few pancakes on a plate and setting everything on the counter for me to eat. I should probably clarify, Pepper doesn't do this because it's her job, she does this because she's basically my mom, seeing how my mom up and left my dad with me when I was a baby. She's been making me breakfast ever since I was 6 years old because she hated that my father would just send me to school with a granola bar and a juice pouch. In his defense, he didn't exactly know how to cook and had everything made for him by his mom as a kid. So, she took it upon herself to make me breakfast every morning and make my lunch for me as well. She did that from 6 until I was 16 and graduated from college. 1 YEAR EARLIER THAN DAD! HA!