Chapter 11

"Allison, what are you doing right now," Dad's voice called out over the intercom in my room

"I was taking a nap," I answered him with a groan.

"Well wake up and get down here."

"Dad, I really don't feel like it," I groaned out again.

"Too bad, get your ass down here before I turn DUM-E into a wine rack," He demanded me.

"You wouldn't dare do that because you love DUM-E as much as I do," I pointed out.

"Allison Maria Stark, get down here in this garage right now, I need you."

I groaned and got out of my bed with a huff. "You better not need me to do another freaking operation on you," I snapped out.

I walked down the hall towards the stairs to go to the living room. I then walked across the living room and to the stairs that led down to dad's garage. I walked over to the door and put in my code and walked over to my dad who was sitting at his desk.

"What," I asked him in exasperation.

"Come with me," He told me, getting up from his desk and holding his hand out. I looked at him in confusion and walked over to him, taking his hand. "Alright, now I need you to trust me."

"Oh, God, dad," I groaned out.

"Just trust me. Close your eyes," He told me.

I looked at him hesitantly before closing my eyes. Dad gripped my hand tighter and started leading me through his lab and towards where all his cars are. I sighed and tried to not trip over anything as he led me over.

"Alright, just a few more feet," He told me.

"Dad, seriously, what the hell is going on," I questioned him in annoyance.

"Just trust me. Okay, now open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and widened my eyes at the car sitting in front of me. It was beautiful. A brand new Audi R8 in blue.

 A brand new Audi R8 in blue

"Wow, dad," I said in shock.

"You like it," He asked with a smile.

"Like it? I love it. It's beautiful," I nodded at him.