5- War is Coming

Y/n POV

"-/n"

"Y/n"

"Y/N!"

"Huh? What?"

I looked up to see a girl with curly hair and horns looking down worriedly at me.

"You ok? You were spaced off for quite a while.."

"Ya, I'm fine just thinking."

Just then, the bell rang signaling it was lunch time. I stood up and stretched my sore limbs as I walked out the door.

In the hallway I saw Kirishima and Sero. I was about to join their conversation before something latched onto my wrist.

I was pulled around the corner meeting Katsuki with an irritated expression.

"Meet me on the roof."

With that, he let go and walked in the other direction in that... strange little walk he does.

"Uh..ok"

I went to the cafeteria to pick up some food and went up to the roof.

I swung open the big metal door as I started looking for Katsuki.

He was sitting next to the door overlooking the front of the school.

I sat next to him and started eating my lunch waiting for him to start.

"Something's going to happen. Isn't it?"

I stopped eating to look at him. He continued to look away from me with a frown on his lips.

"What makes you say that?"

"I'm not an idiot y/n," he scoffed. "If Aizawa sensei said I need to train with him outside of school. Something must be wrong."

I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"It'll be easier if you just tell me now and not later so I don't have to hunt you down." He said indifferently.

"Fine, doesn't matter to me," I copied his tone. "Remember what happened two years ago?"

He just grunted showing that he was listening.

I stood up and stretched my arms above my head not looking at him.

"I'm afraid war is coming."

He stiffened but remained silent.

"It's like that, but worse. Way worse. My dad will tell you more, hopefully sooner rather than later since it's almost that time. But for now, that's all you need to know."

With that I left and walked back to the classroom.